2014 CB/S Quincy Wilson Junior Highlights

Advertisement
I'll trust the tie, but after seeing that (just highlights obviously), I am confused as to why we haven't offered yet.

Advertisement
Looks like a Safety playing corner. Has great measurables, lets see how it plays out. If Rays kid can get a offer...

Then again Ray might be picking up the tab, lol..

I'll trust the tie, but after seeing that (just highlights obviously), I am confused as to why we haven't offered yet.

We know only what is on the outside of the recruiting process. There is so much more that we do not know about.
That's why I hate when Uncle Luke keeps running his mouth about the poor job Golden is doing by letting this kid or that kid leaving town and ending up at Louisville or West Virginia.

We know only what is on the outside of the recruiting process. There is so much more that we do not know about.
That's why I hate when Uncle Luke keeps running his mouth about the poor job Golden is doing by letting this kid or that kid leaving town and ending up at Louisville or West Virginia.

kid is good..aint no outside or off the field issues...his dad is a coach and one of the coolest dudes you can meet....also a huge cane fan still. I'm really intrigued on why he doesnt have nan offer..all i can say is maybe they want him to camp again and show his stuff...or maybe his sdad is trying to make him earn or work hard for the offer without getting complacent.

Advertisement
Other than Quan Blanding or Deion Singleton, what 2014 S would be ahead of Wilson?

Don't think he is a 5 star talent or anything but, I think he is definitely a take in the 2014 recruiting cycle

Advertisement
I am also surprised he hasn't got an offer yet, but have to believe he will earn one camping this summer.

Advertisement
Don't think he's a CB but he sure looks big enough and nimble enough to be a **** good Safety. I'm HOPING that offer comes on February 2nd.

Exactly. Especially about grades. That stuff is kept under lock and key. Teachers, coaches and guidance counselors are not allowed to say ****. Recruits never release the transcript or may not release accurate information. Yet everyone knows the kid has issues with core classes or ACTs etc. It always amazes me.

We the fans know NOTHING or hardly anything. There may be better targets, there may be character/grade issues or maybe we are recruiting him...we really won't know.

Maybe he needs to go to another camp, maybe the staff is still thinking about it. Bottom line is the kid is a JUNIOR and it is early.

Advertisement
Back