2014 CB/S Quincy Wilson Junior Highlights

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson tweeted: "Quay to LSU i may be next", I hope he gets an offer at Junior Day

Advertisement
Kid looks good.......................................but the truth is that the staff has plenty of options and its their job to find the right kids. Killian, Columbus, BTW, and Cypress Bay all have talented DB prospects coming up. Not to mention the kids we haven't even heard of yet..

Not a corner IMO. I would offer as a safety, but dont think he's in the elite "offer immediately" class of player. No problem with slow playing him, especially considering he is a likely cane if offered.

Advertisement
Are those WR any good?

lol ...the one he is chumped once or twice in the video with out the dreads is a wr that alot on this board want us to offer Jordan Cunningham...who is a 4star recruit (likely headed to Stanford)

Wr with the dreads are both committed to Illinois, the other is a UMASS verbal that has other div 1 offers (Tulane, Indiana)...

so imma say ...ya those wideouts are pretty good.lol

Are those WR any good?

lol ...the one he is chumped once or twice in the video with out the dreads is a wr that alot on this board want us to offer Jordan Cunningham...who is a 4star recruit (likely headed to Stanford)

Wr with the dreads are both committed to Illinois, the other is a UMASS verbal that has other div 1 offers (Tulane, Indiana)...

Quincy was not impressed

avengers_hulk_loki_1337008016_by_rocketypo-d50zaet.gif

Are those WR any good?

Quincy was not impressed

Puny WRs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back