2013 WR Jordan Cunningham (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

Thunderdome
Miami offer.

[video=youtube;0diS7F7oQ30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diS7F7oQ30[/video]

Advertisement
like this kid a lot. catches everything. great size and speed.

we really need to show improvement this year to continue the momentum in recruiting

Let me be the first to claim an insider with him. My daughter (at UM) is best friends with his sister (also at UM). So far USC and UM are his early favorites as he stated he likes the private school vibe. This kid will also be an academic All American.

I will don the dannyboy dunce cap from time to time and keep everyone in the loop.

And no I will not post pics of my daughter so neg rep all you want.:)

Let me be the first to claim an insider with him. My daughter (at UM) is best friends with his sister (also at UM). So far USC and UM are his early favorites as he stated he likes the private school vibe. This kid will also be an academic All American.

I will don the dannyboy dunce cap from time to time and keep everyone in the loop.

This kids offer list is crazy, we're going to have to beat out pretty much every school in the country to get him.

The top deep threat wide receiver in the nation...I would love to see a video of someone proclaimed to be better at stretching the field.

Advertisement

This kids offer list is crazy, we're going to have to beat out pretty much every school in the country to get him.

True. Academics will play a big role with him. A team like Stanford will have as much a chance as a Bama or FSU. I asked my daughter already what she was hearing and she said he likes UM alot. He won't be swayed by negative recruiting or bowl losses and stuff like that. He really is a student that plays football,albeit he does that very well. His sister will be a senior next year so not sure how much the family angle will be a factor.

Advertisement
Not sure why, but I've seen a couple of different site mods saying UM isn't super high on this kid.... I know Mike is one, can't remember the other.

Not sure why, but I've seen a couple of different site mods saying UM isn't super high on this kid.... I know Mike is one, can't remember the other.

We stopped recruiting Howard. PJ Williams 95% Cane. PJ Williams no longer Cane because Grandma told him no.

In all seriousness I hope that isn't the case, seems like a baller. Although I do love that the coaches do their own evals, live or die by it.

Cunningham is pretty much a um lock early in the recruiting period............

He likely commits soon...i dnt thin we iwll have to FIGHT off much for him.....kid wants to be a cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
whoa whoa guys. Mike Bakas claims that this kid is a mid-tier BCS caliber kid. He says he's unlikely to be a Cane because we arent going to offer. Granted, he said that we weren't recruiting Tracy Howard and that he is not as good as Tyrece Jiles so its probably a good time to stop listening to Bakas as he seems to be more and more out of touch every year. In fact, Monday morning I shall be making that call to scout to cancel my membership. Dont know why I waited so long

Mike Bakas is one of Scout.com's Florida recruiting writers. He's the main Scout guy for Canestime (Scout Miami site)

He is only good as far as being able to guess where a recruit might be leaning at a given time. He talks to people associated with the kids, he talks to the kids themselves, therefore he can give a fairly accurate guess on where they're thinking about going.

Talent evaluation? Take it with a huge grain of salt. He misses more than he hits there to me. Team match ups and strategy talk? Ignore him completely. He has no idea what he's talking about there. Seriously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back