2013 OL Jomel Ribalta

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Here's a kid that D Money likes a lot; looks like a mauler in the run game. What do you guys think? These are his sophomore clips[video=youtube;KOOJY_hpxeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOOJY_hpxeo&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great player but I don't believe he fits the mold of what Fisch and Kehoe want. Staff seems to like slimmer kids who can work to the second level. Isadora is the exception but he's very light on his feet at 320 pounds.

He has outstanding feet for a kid his size. His dad being a professional boxer might have something to do with that.

Great player but I don't believe he fits the mold of what Fisch and Kehoe want. Staff seems to like slimmer kids who can work to the second level. Isadora is the exception but he's very light on his feet at 320 pounds.

He would need to drop bad weight

Hard for me to ever tell what I'm looking at with HS offensive linemen. So often they seem to dominate because they are just that much bigger than the guy across from them. That said, this kid is really physical and moves well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming they want to take 4 OL, I would like the take at G. I think with 2-3 years of good conditioning (which is what a lot of HS OL require) this player could be a nice guard prospect. Very wide & good quickness

Would have preferred this kid to Gall but not by a wide margin. Depends how many linemen we take this year and if the staff thinks Kerr will be one of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back