2013 LB George Williams gets offer

The HEAT fall off the canes step up soon as the heat back on the canes fall off. Or at least it seems that way. Dolphins always suck **** so no change there lol

Advertisement
Size, speed, a nose for the ball and he loves to hit people. What's not to like? If the kid has a good work ethic and grades to get in he's a gem. Does he have interest in The U?

Are you guys serious with this kid? Holy crap. Sign him up ASAP. It would be such a treat to have legit depth at LB again. Remember the days when guys said that they had to give it 110% in practice because if not the guy behind them was going to take their spot? Can we get back to that please? Golden, do your thing.

His tape is similar to the Sean Taylor highlights that were just put up, this kid looks like a men amongst boys at times.

Advertisement
Anybody else think 60% or more of those hits would be penalties in the NFL? :p

His tape is similar to the Sean Taylor highlights that were just put up, this kid looks like a men amongst boys at times.

I thought the same thing. Both guys just buried anybody they hit. Perryman's tape was close, but ST and this kid just seem to plant peopel with ease. Can't teach nasty.

him, deebs, and thomas all have the goods. ill be happy with 1, be thrilled with 2, and soil myself if we got all 3.

Anybody else think 60% or more of those hits would be penalties in the NFL? :p

Absolutely no doubt this kid would get us some 15 yard penalties. But I'll take those, because he'll strike fear in the hearts of any RB or WR that comes over the middle of the field.

Advertisement
"Once the game starts it’s time to play ball,” Williams said. “The people in front of me, I don’t fear no evil.”

Standing a stout 5-foot-11, 215-pounds, "

View attachment 3272

Advertisement
Are you guys serious with this kid? Holy crap. Sign him up ASAP. It would be such a treat to have legit depth at LB again. Remember the days when guys said that they had to give it 110% in practice because if not the guy behind them was going to take their spot? Can we get back to that please? Golden, do your thing.

This.

Advertisement

This.

Sign up now!!! It makes me sick to think a stud or two at LB will be left out cuz of numbers. I hope his cat is on board...

Advertisement
Back