2013 Kid you wish had an offer

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
For this being a small class, there are a good amount of kids who don't have offers from Miami that would have an offer in a normal class with more numbers. Who is a player that you guys think should be offered that doesn't have one right now? Just like the bandwagon thread, try to limit it to one recruit.

Jesus Wilson is my pick: He is the second best player I've seen this year in SoFla after Matt Thomas. His speed is what everybody talks about, but he has a crazy knack for the ball when it's in the air and plays much bigger that 5'10". He has bulked up in a big way from last year as well. FSU wants him at DB apparently, but I would offer him as an offensive player in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
I really like the potential of Alvonte Bell. He probably wouldn't be an instant impact player like we need right now, but with his size/athleticism I think he could be a very good all around DE in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Skai Moore...my best friends younger cousin..thats been around watching us play football for years.

Sideline to sideline lb..who is growing and already has legit size....plays like a UM backer.

If Coley doesnt have an offer though...its him.

He and AJL would be a nasty group of incoming fresh wr's

Advertisement
Back