2013 Kid you wish had an offer

Advertisement
My boy DEBO WILLIAMS.

His elbows are ashy, he wears old *** Nike shirts, his nostrils are exposed to the elements (so you know his sense of smell is on point), and he straight up has no regard for human life.

My boy DEBO WILLIAMS.

His elbows are ashy, he wears old *** Nike shirts, his nostrils are exposed to the elements (so you know his sense of smell is on point), and he straight up has no regard for human life.
you killin tonight larry

Advertisement
For this being a small class, there are a good amount of kids who don't have offers from Miami that would have an offer in a normal class with more numbers. Who is a player that you guys think should be offered that doesn't have one right now? Just like the bandwagon thread, try to limit it to one recruit.

Jesus Wilson is my pick: He is the second best player I've seen this year in SoFla after Matt Thomas. His speed is what everybody talks about, but he has a crazy knack for the ball when it's in the air and plays much bigger that 5'10". He has bulked up in a big way from last year as well. FSU wants him at DB apparently, but I would offer him as an offensive player in a heartbeat.
didn't you say ermon lane was the best player in south florida then matthew thomas?

make up your mind

I would love to see 'DEBO' here as a Fullback... He's athletic and physical enough to really be a problem from opposing defence's..

Peter, how does Wilson compare to AJL??

Advertisement
Definitely wish the Alexander twins were recruited harder. I don't care if Mackenro has no position or Mackensie has attitude or what have you...they can play and they're physical.

Michael Deeb is a presence inside that would be a great complement to Grace and Thomas.

Jordan Cunningham (assuming he never gets a committable) is better than most of the receivers on the team and has elite intangibles.

Leroy Clark, AJ Turman, Lorenzo Woodley, Jesus Wilson, William Likely...those are all kids who will be good players imo but the class is too small to fit them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For this being a small class, there are a good amount of kids who don't have offers from Miami that would have an offer in a normal class with more numbers. Who is a player that you guys think should be offered that doesn't have one right now? Just like the bandwagon thread, try to limit it to one recruit.

Jesus Wilson is my pick: He is the second best player I've seen this year in SoFla after Matt Thomas. His speed is what everybody talks about, but he has a crazy knack for the ball when it's in the air and plays much bigger that 5'10". He has bulked up in a big way from last year as well. FSU wants him at DB apparently, but I would offer him as an offensive player in a heartbeat.
didn't you say ermon lane was the best player in south florida then matthew thomas?

make up your mind

I said this year

make up your mind

I said this year
yeah you said the best player you've seen this year. you didn't distinguish between class. you said before that Lane was the best player you've seen this year. so which is it?

Advertisement
Back