2012 DT Nick James

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
6'5 330lb DT Nick James says he wants to visit Miami in the next week or two..
He is committed to Miss State but sounds like he is waiting on a better offer..
Going to call UM after this weekend..
Dude is a character on video and it looked like Laura Mckeeman was getting sized up by him lol..
Here is a video she did last year not sure if you need a account to view it but here it is: LINK

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time I see a Mississippi kid I wonder if grades are an issue.

This guy could put our DL over the top, though. We need a mammoth hoss to put at the nose.

Definitely looks to be a solid get if coach Golden can get him to relocate to South Florida.......

There might just be something to this......

We offered him a long time ago and he was on our radar for a little bit but committed to MSU as most expected.

Free trip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Possible vacation maybe, but then I read this so who knows...
James said he has a special relationship with Coach Franklin,one of those connections he can't explain..
Like Larry said can't win if you don't play..
Sounds like to me that grades is what's keeping him committed to MSU..

Edited: He reports a 2.5 core GPA and 16 ACT, which he will retake in April.

16 ACT? Lulz

Why do these kids wait so **** long to take this test? Extreme longshot, mini vacation.

Even still it's like the lotto you can't win if you don't play as Larry mentioned above.

thumbnail.aspx

6'5 330lb DT Nick James says he wants to visit Miami in the next week or two..
He is committed to Miss State but sounds like he is waiting on a better offer..
Going to call UM after this weekend..
Dude is a character on video and it looked like Laura Mckeeman was getting sized up by him lol..
Here is a video she did last year not sure if you need a account to view it but here it is: LINK

I'll ******* cut his ***...necka better stay away from my girl.

I've always liked this kid as much or even more than Goldman. Just plays with more nastiness, like a Warren Sapp or Nick Fairley.

Advertisement
Back