'20 TE DOMINIC MAMMARELLI COMMITS

Advertisement
that kid was so aloof and nonchalant at all those events. He already had the name and the rankings. Thats the only thing with him...hes an aloof kid imo. Hes a kid you wouldnt even notice around. Hes real laid back. He couldnt be slow and pulling away from most in his district..which is likely the toughest in the country loaded with speed.

Im happy with Cam Davis and Lingawd though.

only thing that explains it, because that 100m time is moving.

Brevin Jordan, Deejay Dallas & Lo Lingard are responsible for more commitments than Manny Diaz and Mike Rumph.

truthfully believe this.
Jaden Davis is like the only kid ive seen say Rumph was heavy on him...and Manny Diaz i dont think has personally had a kid he recruited like that. This class is turning around though....Rumph is making up ground..has much options again at db this year.

Advertisement
truthfully believe this.
Jaden Davis is like the only kid ive seen say Rumph was heavy on him...and Manny Diaz i dont think has personally had a kid he recruited like that. This class is turning around though....Rumph is making up ground..has much options again at db this year.

There's usually an embarrassment of riches of DB talent in South Florida. It's the one position that we can probably afford to have a poor recruiting position coach. I'd love to get the top elite guys, but if you get the #4, 5, and 6 guys every year, you're probably going to have a good secondary.

this kid doesn't look like a threat in the open field like brevin or mallory but once he puts on weight he'll have an NFL body. looks like he could be an elite blocking TE who is athletic enough to be dangerous in the passing game.

Advertisement
Back