'20 TE DOMINIC MAMMARELLI COMMITS

Advertisement
A fast straight line 40 time doesn’t mean you are athletic just like a 4.7 40 doesn’t mean you aren’t athletic.

Straight line speed does not equal athleticism lol. McIntosh is a superb athlete who could excel and be a multi year starter at several programs on either side of the ball.

Mcintosh runs like a 4.7 40 YD dash. He's not as athletic as the others.

Also not sure if were still on the kid from Shaq Quartermans high school. Keyshawn King...he's 5'11 180 and ran a sub 4.5 at camp this month.
Rb isn’t McIntosh true position. I think He would be a better linebacker at the next level

Lots of purported 4.9 times for this kid. He looks to have decent speed on film, though

Advertisement
Mcintosh runs like a 4.7 40 YD dash. He's not as athletic as the others.

Also not sure if were still on the kid from Shaq Quartermans high school. Keyshawn King...he's 5'11 180 and ran a sub 4.5 at camp this month.

McIntosh is incredibly athletic, he's just not a burner.

Being a great athlete is more than a 40 time, especially for a RB.

Look at Trey Sanders too. Trey isn't exactly a 4.5 guy, he even refused to run the 40 at the Miami Opening. Like Kenny that doesn't mean he's not athletic

Lots of purported 4.9 times for this kid. He looks to have decent speed on film, though

Luke Ford, top-75 kid, #3 TE in the 2018 class who signed with UGA ran a 4.95 40 as a rising senior. So I'm not really worried about this kid's 40. He'll probably be similar to Brevin, 4.8 range at 240+

Advertisement
Not only that but these kids, in many cases, are not used to sprinting (which is a skill). That’s why you can have Pope running 11.xx one week and 10.53 the next. It’s also why so many wanted to believe Cook was slow and he just ran 10.63. Even Lingard ran a so-so 40 at a camp last year and we all know he’s fast.

The folks that believe Cook was slow....only believed it because he wasnt coming here..sour grapes. Those same folks also say he isnt good. Theres no one in the entire Cook family that is slow. I currently coach one of the younger cousins out the family...same thing coming down the line ..kid will be a div 1 recruit as well.

Pope was known as a burner Just didnt have verified times.

These s.fla kids for the most part know about sprinting...and running the 40. Especially kids coming from big name schools like Sta, Central, Heritage,etc...so we could throw that out the window. Only a small amount of kids have never camped or understand how it goes. They are camping now from the youth league ages down here. Which is why you see the freaks that have committed to us yesterday..James Williams, Big Baby Seymour...all kids that have been going to combines for 4-5 years now and are only freshman

Advertisement
Your point about the camps/combines is well made; I can’t argue with that. But there is a science to starting and why unnatural/inexperienced starters are inconsistent. Anyway, we agree on the “Cook delusion” (personally, I hoped he went to FSU rather than UGA...)

glad he went to uga. This cook is more of a threat out of the backfield. we wont be facing him much and he doesnt have the "pull" like dalvin..as he isnt that friendly.

Advertisement
The folks that believe Cook was slow....only believed it because he wasnt coming here..sour grapes. Those same folks also say he isnt good. Theres no one in the entire Cook family that is slow. I currently coach one of the younger cousins out the family...same thing coming down the line ..kid will be a div 1 recruit as well.

Pope was known as a burner Just didnt have verified times.

These s.fla kids for the most part know about sprinting...and running the 40. Especially kids coming from big name schools like Sta, Central, Heritage,etc...so we could throw that out the window. Only a small amount of kids have never camped or understand how it goes. They are camping now from the youth league ages down here. Which is why you see the freaks that have committed to us yesterday..James Williams, Big Baby Seymour...all kids that have been going to combines for 4-5 years now and are only freshman

i actually thought he was slow because he was running 4.7 - 4.8 at the nike combines.

i actually thought he was slow because he was running 4.7 - 4.8 at the nike combines.

Michael Irvin ran a 4.8 at the NFL combine.
Vilma ran a 5.0 out of H.S.
And on and on.

I've learned over the years not to get too preoccupied with reported 40 times. First of all, not many players legitimately (electronically-timed) run 4.5s. A 4.5 40 is blazing fast at any level. But people that are used to hearing about hand-timed 40s don't realize that. They've gotten warped by hearing all the BS about kids running 4.5 or better, which is extremely rare for a H.S. kid.

Lots of these kids haven't trained for sprints. But if you see their highlights and they move well, that's much more important.

that kid was so aloof and nonchalant at all those events. He already had the name and the rankings. Thats the only thing with him...hes an aloof kid imo. Hes a kid you wouldnt even notice around. Hes real laid back. He couldnt be slow and pulling away from most in his district..which is likely the toughest in the country loaded with speed.

Im happy with Cam Davis and Lingawd though.

Advertisement
Back