- No. 2 WR
- No. 5 ATH
- No. 8 SDE
- No. 9 CB
- No. 11 DT
- No. 11 SDE
- No. 12 ATH
- No. 36 WR

For 2020, out of the top 35 players ranked in the state of Florida, 8 are verbally committed to the U. For a comparison in the same top 35, one is verbally committed to Ufag and one is verbally committed to fsux. Life is good.

Advertisement
He's by far my favorite RB for this class even over Trey, Kenny, Wright and Richards. He's Homer 2.0 but faster...
I agree 100% on the Homer comp, I think we should take him as an ATH, he’s just a pure football player. But nobody is better than Trey

Everyone always said the U almost recruits itself on name alone and if we ever got a real coaching staff we would have elite classes year in an out. Expect top 10 classes every year with most years being in the top 5.

He's by far my favorite RB for this class even over Trey, Kenny, Wright and Richards. He's Homer 2.0 but faster...

The more i watch their films, the more it becomes obvious to me that there isn't much to distinguish any of these top backs, with a couple exceptions. Mcintosh's athleticism isnt up to the levels of the other kids and we've all heard the Wright being hurt and gaining weight talk. Everyone else is on the exact same level - Sanders, Crowley, Carter, Mellusi, and Cain at the top. Wright and Mcintosh just a step below them. I like Richards as the best safety prospect in the country, POTENTIALLY.

The more i watch their films, the more it becomes obvious to me that there isn't much to distinguish any of these top backs, with a couple exceptions. Mcintosh's athleticism isnt up to the levels of the other kids and we've all heard the Wright being hurt and gaining weight talk. Everyone else is on the exact same level - Sanders, Crowley, Carter, Mellusi, and Cain at the top. Wright and Mcintosh just a step below them. I like Richards as the best safety prospect in the country, POTENTIALLY.

McIntosh might be the 2nd or 3rd best athlete of that group. I'm not really sure how you can say Cain and Carter are on another level than him, I'd strongly disagree with that.

I agree it's pretty close between all those guys, with the exception of Nayquan, who nobody knows where he's at right now

Advertisement
Zip is all UF

Sorry but if Hartley wants Zip, he will get Zip.

If you are a top WR or TE and your future success is tied to the QB position, why the **** would you choose UiF?

UiF with a huge question mark at the QB position who have never developed a TE worth a **** and Mullins who never had a WR drafted?

Or TEU with Perry, Weldon, Williams and possibly MJ Jr who are all way better than anything on UiF's roster or commit list (Weldon would start for UiF this year LMAO).

Only an idiot would choose UiF over Miami right now (especially a TE), I don't care if he did grow up a **** fan playing for a UiF feeder program.

****, Chez Mellusi will probably commit in the next 2 weeks too lol
Let's not get overly excited about Southwest players,they don't have the same
level of competition that East Coast does.It really shows up come playoffs.

If you are a top WR or TE and your future success is tied to the QB position, why the **** would you choose UiF?

UiF with a huge question mark at the QB position who have never developed a TE worth a **** and Mullins who never had a WR drafted?

Or TEU with Perry, Weldon, Williams and possibly MJ Jr who are all way better than anything on UiF's roster or commit list (Weldon would start for UiF this year LMAO).

Only an idiot would choose UiF over Miami right now (especially a TE), I don't care if he did grow up a **** fan playing for a UiF feeder program.

The only reason he has cb to UF and people think he’s a “ gator “ is because of Lakeland.

He might go to UF but if I were putting a cribbstall ball on him it would be Um

Advertisement

Your thinking about it like a logical adult. Kids don't think like that. Lol

And Amari Daniels is better than all of them. He is the future superstar.

Advertisement
Let's not get overly excited about Southwest players,they don't have the same
level of competition that East Coast does.It really shows up come playoffs.

Idgaf about what competition he plays against. That's not his fault. His teammate, who is the #1 TE, just committed. Should we not take him because of the competition they play?

Kenny McIntosh is right at the top with the best rbs in the class. I don't see much separation between him and Trey Sanders. He could come in and prove to be better imo.

McIntosh might be the 2nd or 3rd best athlete of that group. I'm not really sure how you can say Cain and Carter are on another level than him, I'd strongly disagree with that.

I agree it's pretty close between all those guys, with the exception of Nayquan, who nobody knows where he's at right now

Mcintosh runs like a 4.7 40 YD dash. He's not as athletic as the others.

Also not sure if were still on the kid from Shaq Quartermans high school. Keyshawn King...he's 5'11 180 and ran a sub 4.5 at camp this month.

Advertisement
Back