#2 ranked recruiting class according to Rivals

valid

Band
Banned
99% sure this class will see a national title if it finishes the way I expect.

With Baby Jesus playing the role of Dorsey!

Advertisement
If some of these diamond in the rough types (mayes, turner, herndon, DJackson) have good senior years and we close with DCook, Cthomas, Lammons, CJohnson, Berrios and Dixon this is a top 10 class easily. We get Rudolph or Lane and its top 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** the rankings and **** who we dont get. I'm sick of the chicken little attitude of this fan base following all these divas on twitter and throwing tantrums because a kid decides he wants to go to another school. Al can't coach the kids who go elsewhere, and you can't blame this staff for not trying. its amazing what they pull off with a hand tied behind their back and we continue to *****.

Its not about stars. Look at the highlights. look at the quality of the kids he is pulling in. We got studs in 2012, studs in 2013, and are killin it in 2014. As far as recruiting goes, color me sold on Golden and crew. This staff has a plan, and given time to let them get more of their guys in, results will show up on the field. The Golden years are coming and I for one am ****ting bricks with excitement.

**** the rankings and **** who we dont get. I'm sick of the chicken little attitude of this fan base following all these divas on twitter and throwing tantrums because a kid decides he wants to go to another school. Al can't coach the kids who go elsewhere, and you can't blame this staff for not trying. its amazing what they pull off with a hand tied behind their back and we continue to ****.

Its not about stars. Look at the highlights. look at the quality of the kids he is pulling in. We got studs in 2012, studs in 2013, and are killin it in 2014. As far as recruiting goes, color me sold on Golden and crew. This staff has a plan, and given time to let them get more of their guys in, results will show up on the field. The Golden years are coming and I for one am ****ting bricks with excitement.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe try decaf next time?

**** the rankings and **** who we dont get. I'm sick of the chicken little attitude of this fan base following all these divas on twitter and throwing tantrums because a kid decides he wants to go to another school. Al can't coach the kids who go elsewhere, and you can't blame this staff for not trying. its amazing what they pull off with a hand tied behind their back and we continue to ****.

I see your point and I think golden is bringing I classes that will contribute greatly and exceed expectations. But if you don't care about stars Ho are you sold on Goldens recruiting already? The only way to judge recruiting is to see us three years down the road. We learned that from randy Shannon

Advertisement
First we hope it goes well in February and then we gotta hope it goes well after February with admission.

From Rivals about where the class is projected to finish. Obviously doesn't mean **** but still something to read.

What the numbers say: Miami is not going to take home the title for Florida recruiting; it is more likely to fall some 500 points behind Florida, and narrowly be edged by Florida State when all is said and done. Despite having a better ranking per recruit than Kentucky, it is very likely that Miami will be another program that is surpassed by the Wildcats. The hot start is good for Miami, but based on the data from the adjusted rankings, this may be the fifth-best for the program in the last six years. With plenty of targets still available there is ability to stay inside the top with a bottoming out at No. 23.

Advertisement
From Rivals about where the class is projected to finish. Obviously doesn't mean **** but still something to read.

What the numbers say: Miami is not going to take home the title for Florida recruiting; it is more likely to fall some 500 points behind Florida, and narrowly be edged by Florida State when all is said and done. Despite having a better ranking per recruit than Kentucky, it is very likely that Miami will be another program that is surpassed by the Wildcats. The hot start is good for Miami, but based on the data from the adjusted rankings, this may be the fifth-best for the program in the last six years. With plenty of targets still available there is ability to stay inside the top with a bottoming out at No. 23.

Yawn

Keep in mind Langham and Turner are 2*, Jackson isn't ranked, Young/Smith/Owens are 3* and no 5* so yeah, on Rivals, it doesn't look that great of a class...

I'm with your enthusiasm and passion my man, but our defense has been hot gobbich recently. And although it may be due to our youth and inexperience, recruits notice the weakness, and its not attractive. D'Oh HAS to be on the hot seat if this talented developing team cannot make EXTREMELY quick strides.

Advertisement
Back