2/28/24 Game 9: FGCU 5-3 L

Advertisement
Give him time to build! What the heck has he been for the past two decades? I guess he is not responsible for any of our recent recruiting and playing seasons…..
Yes, I get it, but he's the HC now. The pitching is disappointing given he's been the pitching coach for decades. We should not be in a position relying on so many young arms.

Look at Sully at UF. He stacks pitching recruiting classes like Saban did with his football teams. That's the biggest disappointment I see in JD.

Advertisement
To start the season as 0-2 in midweeks along with a loss to LIU is something I don’t even remember during the bad Morris run. We’re in serious trouble this year and have arguably the best team in the country coming to town this weekend who absolutely owns us like no baseball program owns another in P5.

Buckle up gentleman

Last edited:
Advertisement
FGCU is the better squad. Better arms and better lineup execution top to bottom. This reliever for them would be our best bullpen arm. Our staff giving up 12 runs on 18 hits to fgcu while they also stranded over 12 is an astronomical stat line. I don’t think we would place in the top half of the sun belt with what I’ve seen. Oof. At least we have each other

Can our guys not read ball off bat? That’s two times they didn’t read those balls where we would have an extra run and a guy in scoring position

Advertisement
What's going on with the base running. Two times in a row not taking the extra base. Would have scored another run making it a 1 run game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back