2/28/24 Game 9: FGCU 5-3 L

Advertisement
How bout them apples.

IMG_5269.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The death of our football team is one thing. But watching the lifeless corpse of a once proud and dominant program is legit heart breaking. As a baseball guy, all I wanted to do was wear that old English M on my hat one day. I was never good enough to make it to that level but it’s what got me to fall in love with the game. This is legit depressing now
This is me too. I went the JUCO route, and Morris never called after that, haha. It's sad; I've copied every uniform style Miami has for my travel team. The program is now dead, or it's been dead

I left last night after Cuvet air-mailed that throw to 1B, but I just read that Cyr squared around to bunt twice during his at-bat the final inning and ended up striking out. What's up with that? Rough day for him obviously.

Was anyone else surprised Scanlon wasn't allowed to swing away when he pinch hit for Perez?

I left last night after Cuvet air-mailed that throw to 1B, but I just read that Cyr squared around to bunt twice during his at-bat the final inning and ended up striking out. What's up with that? Rough day for him obviously.

Was anyone else surprised Scanlon wasn't allowed to swing away when he pinch hit for Perez?
Im not sure if this is what Cyr was doing, but he hasnt exactly been 'on time' lately, and I have seen batters do things like that to help figure out timing. Like slash bunt approach, to help with it.

We have to be better all the way around. bottom line.

Advertisement
Im not sure if this is what Cyr was doing, but he hasnt exactly been 'on time' lately, and I have seen batters do things like that to help figure out timing. Like slash bunt approach, to help with it.

We have to be better all the way around. bottom line.
Sir Cyr gets a pass for now

Morris to Dino to Arteaga. Who couldn’t see this **** happening from a mile away.

Rad needs his *** kicked for such a lousy *** hire.
Which is why I have zero faith in them making a quality basketball hire. It's 100% going to be Bill Courtney or Frank Martin.

In Cyr’s AB I think the pitcher had thrown 6 straight balls or something like that.

Advertisement
Is Cookie Monster just never leaving?
He's no longer welcome in my book. This is not a baggy pants farce.

Also, the MIAMI HURRICANES tarp/windscreen behind home looks especially sloppy this year and I'm determined to make someone aware of this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Zero charisma, zero fire, zero brain cell JD Arteaga is the actual coach of this team. I still can’t believe we made one of the worst coaching hires in the sport’s history with some elite candidates lined up to take the job and take this program to once lived championship heights. Sad sad sad state of affairs, wow.

Advertisement
Back