2/28/24 Game 9: FGCU 5-3 L

Advertisement
After Sunday we will likely be 0-5 against state of Florida schools to start the season 🤣

The sad part is none of us are surprised but are so sick in the head that it still affects all of us greatly
And likely to be under .500 after 11 games come Sunday night. Hopefully we can find a way to steal one this weekend.

And likely to be under .500 after 11 games come Sunday night. Hopefully we can find a way to steal one this weekend.
The only three times we’ve managed that in modern history we either missed the tournament or JD was filling in for Morris

The death of our football team is one thing. But watching the lifeless corpse of a once proud and dominant program is legit heart breaking. As a baseball guy, all I wanted to do was wear that old English M on my hat one day. I was never good enough to make it to that level but it’s what got me to fall in love with the game. This is legit depressing now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honest question- just how van we be so very bad in the three major sports at the same time?
1709179220266.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re actually fortunate to be 5-3;

I’ve had private convos after game 1 against NJIT, & I specifically said this team gives me a bad feeling.

We lost a lot of quality production from last year’s team, did chit w/ the portal, & worst yet, once again hired another coach from a failed regime.

It’s still early, & anything can happen, but this season is shaping up to be one of our worst in a while.

We’re actually fortunate to be 5-3;

I’ve had private convos after game 1 against NJIT, & I specifically said this team gives me a bad feeling.

We lost a lot of quality production from last year’s team, did chit w/ the portal, & worst yet, once again hired another coach from a failed regime.

It’s still early, & anything can happen, but this season is shaping up to be one of our worst in a while.
I've been said jd was a **** hire. But can you really say he came from a failed regime? He's had the same exact role he had in that failed abortion of a staff last year that he had in multiple amazing ones that we won championships under. Everything else you said was absolutely dead on.

I've been said jd was a **** hire. But can you really say he came from a failed regime? He's had the same exact role he had in that failed abortion of a staff last year that he had in multiple amazing ones that we won championships under. Everything else you said was absolutely dead on.

I was really talking about Gino’s tenure; I wouldn’t have hired from w/in again as the Morris tree has become more & more watered down.

Advertisement
Back