(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

Advertisement
How would you know? You joined today. Either you're a stalker or you created another handle.

Which is it? Come on. Continue this diatribe.

Because obviously nobody can read message boards without being a stalker or having another handle.

You're funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are you always so disgruntled?

You said something silly and emotional and got called on it. Ever since you've just been lashing out.

This is my last post on your diatribe.

Disgruntled, nope. Tantrum, wrong again. The only thing I've realized is that I have a stalker.

Feel free to continue on your own.

Advertisement
You are completely lost when it comes to analyzing basketball.
Clearly
That's why when the ball is being spread around instead of going back and forth between 2 three point shooters we've beaten this impenetrable zone, right?

Advertisement
2 bad BB teams on display here. Neither deserve an NCAA. Maybe coach wants Lonnie back next year I can only hope there is some method to this madness

Clearly
That's why when the ball is being spread around instead of going back and forth between 2 three point shooters we've beaten this impenetrable zone, right?

You said that the interior is open all game which is obviously ridiculous to anybody who has watched this game.

Syracuse plays a 2-3 zone and is second in the ACC in blocks. Why? Because they pack the paint and crash down on the ball. Every time we get the ball down low there are 3-4 Syracuse defenders in their face. They have 7 blocks today.

You are clueless.

Advertisement
Back