(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've never been impressed with his offensive scheming , it's mostly high screen and rolls or something off a pick. Very meh

That's very true. We looked great when we had the right players for it like Durand Scott, Larkin and kadji

But now..we need a change it up

First and foremost, I hate Newton. I really hate Newton. Great call Coach, sitting the best player for Newton. Newton then goes on to turn it over.

Second, we're flat and playing like chit. Yet somehow, the game is tied.

8-25 FG
3-15 3PT
6-10 FT

Third, Lykes must play as many minutes as possible. I'd rather crash and burn with him then see Newton EVER.

Finally, we must win this game. I don't care how but just win.

That's very true. We looked great when we had the right players for it like Durand Scott, Larkin and kadji

But now..we need a change it up
We actually look best when we had the right PG. A PG that can distribute, drive and hit the 3. Newton is the antithesis of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where would be with Lykes? Jesus we'd be an nit team

Might be anyway unfortunately. A bunch of winnable games to close the season, but also a bunch of games we can lose if we don't play well. I wish I trusted us not to lay eggs. We should still be ok, but man the tourney should be locked up already.

Advertisement
Does lykes play DT or DE? I've never seen a player have so many no calls on obvious fouls. Dude gets straight up tackled every game

Oh and our defense is putrid

Advertisement
Back