(2/17) Miami vs. Cuse (CBS-Noon)

Advertisement
I love coach L for the spark that he brought when he came in..but it's getting pretty clear he's lost a step schematically. That and his love affair with terrible players is pretty golden-esque

We're a hot mess offensively , lol at people giving Uva way too much credit last game. We repeatedly missed wide open shots.

The Brown absence is finally raring it's head.

Advertisement
We repeatedly missed wide open shots. .

You mean when three starters combine for the following (below), it is hard to win games.

Walker:
4-17 FG, 0-9 3PT
12 Points

Amp:
1-12 FG, 1-6 3PT
8 Points

Huell:
1-6 FG
2 Points

These three have scored a combined 22 points over the last 2 games (BC and UVA). They shot 6-35 FG and 1-15 3PT.

I love coach L for the spark that he brought when he came in..but it's getting pretty clear he's lost a step schematically. That and his love affair with terrible players is pretty golden-esque

I've never been impressed with his offensive scheming , it's mostly high screen and rolls or something off a pick. Very meh

Advertisement
You mean when three starters combine for the following (below), it is hard to win games.

Walker:
4-17 FG, 0-9 3PT
12 Points

Amp:
1-12 FG, 1-6 3PT
8 Points

Huell:
1-6 FG
2 Points

These three have scored a combined 22 points over the last 2 games (BC and UVA). They shot 6-35 FG and 1-15 3PT.

Sadly a bunch of those were wide open looks, Lawrence is back to be Mr Hyde

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back