1st time in my life I found a reason to root for the gators!

Even funnier would be they beat the gator and Louisiana Monroe beats them.

To me this is the ideal scenario.

Not that I would ever root for FSU to win. Ever. The only thing I’ll be rooting for is for both teams to humiliate themselves and for the entire nation to laugh at them. That’s what I’m going to be rooting for.

So assuming FSU beats them, which they actually should, it’s going to be such sweet poetic justice for FSU to lose to ULM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would NEVER root for the gator. To read that Canes would even consider it is unfathomable.

This right here.A Cane fan never roots for anything other than total destruction of the UFAG team.....can’t believe there are Cane fans even considering pulling for the Turds..

Advertisement
I would NEVER root for the gator. To read that Canes would even consider it is unfathomable.

This right here.A Cane fan never roots for anything other than total destruction of the UFAG team.....can’t believe there are Cane fans even considering pulling for the Turds..

Never rooted for the Gators before but don’t see How a Cane fan would side with FSU in this scenario. FSU has the longest bowl streak in the nation and that can end in embarrassing fashion when they already rescheduled a game just to make it. The Gators have already fired their coaches and will not go to a bowl either

FSU reschedules their cancelled UL-Monroe game so they can try to get bowl eligible by getting to 6 wins. How funny would it be if the gators beat them the week before and FSU had to still play a meaningless game in front of no one at Doak Campbell Stadium and pay Louisiana Monroe to play them? It would be FSU going to the basement floor all from the preseason top 5 to the toilet in less than 4 months, PRICELESS!

I'm not going to lie......um.....Go Gators!

To me this is the ideal scenario.

Not that I would ever root for FSU to win. Ever. The only thing I’ll be rooting for is for both teams to humiliate themselves and for the entire nation to laugh at them. That’s what I’m going to be rooting for.

So assuming FSU beats them, which they actually should, it’s going to be such sweet poetic justice for FSU to lose to ULM.

I usually root for massive lightning strike when the feathers wallow with the slime.

Advertisement

Glad to see you did not capitalize the lizard name. The gator can never be spelled with a capital G. They don't deserve the distinction of a proper name.

Glad to see someone else mention that as Coach K is smiling down reading that

Much as I hated to, I had to us capital for my user name because some had the lower case already and no other name suited me. Watching both these chump programs suffer while we march to anther NC might make this the best NC of all, until the next one, #7 , when we will again have more than both of them combined.

I also support this scenario. A 3-3 tie would work for me.

I wonder if a tie would keep you out of a bowl game? humm...

Absolutely. Bowl eligibility is 6 wins. FSU is 3-5 with 4 games left to play. They have to win 3 of the 4 among:

8-1 Clemson. Entirely possible considering Clemson lost to Syracuse and has not looked the same since.
1-8 FCS Delaware State. A W. Book it. I don't care if FSU only shows up with 14 players. Delaware State struggles to win FCS games.
3-5 Florida. UF is absolute garbage. FSU hasn't won many games, but they've been competitive in everyone except the BC game. They lost to NC State by 6, us by 4, Louisville by 3. They should mop the ******* floor with UF.
4-5 ULM. ULM has losses to Ga. State and South Alabama. Asking them to beat the Noles is a tall order, but I give them a better chance than UF. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain. They get the money either way and they could find themselves in a position to play an epic spoiler role. If FSU fails to reach a bowl, 2017 will go down as their worst season in 36 years and the history books will always remember that it was the Louisiana Monroe Warhawks who put the final nail in the coffin.

Boy how jacked up with the fsu players and fans be for the ULM game if fsu is out of the bowl picture by that game. Lulz

Advertisement
I pick the scenario with the most damaging affect on FSU. The turds don't have a HC in place so their class will fall apart regardless. FSU although still has Jimbo who is a good recruiter. Give top recruits NO reason to even consider FSU while we build up our roster so we can start a streak of our own vs FSU.

It would be ideal for them both to miss a bowl game. However, I'd simply LOVE to see FSU miss out this year.

What would be even better is if Louisiana Monroe BEATS FSU, keeping them from 6 wins. That would be better than the time Georgia Southern beat UF. Well, almost.

This^ But I would love the scenario where each of their putrid offenses couldn't muster a touchdown and it went into as many overtimes as it takes for the refs to call the game as a tie. THAT would be a win-win situation

You guys do realize that they let some 5-7 teams in bowls right. So cheering for the Gators is so stupid.

Advertisement
Back