1st time in my life I found a reason to root for the gators!

Dammit Man. I never thought it would be possible to root for the gators but you bring up a good point. I'm going to go take a big **** to think about this in the right frame of mind.

Advertisement
lol.. fsu is not losing to those weak wannabe's who got their sh*t pushed in vs ***ing missouri

Only cucks root for turds.

There’s only one reason to EVER want the turds to win. If somehow their winning gets us into the playoffs. No other reason.

The scenario that everyone should be hoping for, short of an atomic bomb dropping on the field that FSU and Florida are playing in, is that the turds lose, or Florida and FSU tie, and then FSU goes on to lose to the cupcake thereby not making a bowl game for a game they so arrogantly rescheduled.

I can tell myself that I am rooting for the Gators, and if they beat FSU, I will get a kick out of the ensuing scenario. FSU would totally deserve it.

But.

But.

As a long time Canes fan, I cannot, in my heart, honestly root for the lizards. So if FSU beats them, I will get some enjoyment out of it anyway.

I suppose its a win/win for me....

Advertisement
If there is a scenario where BOTH teams fail to reach bowl eligibility, that's what I am rooting for. If it means UF beating FSU, so be it. If it's FSU beating UF, that's fine too.

Beat scenario....UF loses to SC this week knocking them out of a bowl game

FSU loses to Clemson and then UF beats them 2 weeks later knocking them out

Neither goes bowling we all laugh

I'm rooting the stadium catches on fire, and the remaining FSU survivors lose to ULM.

Advertisement
UF winning would be better for our souls. Both miss a bowl in that case, plus the Lulz of that ULM game

The annual uf/f$u game is the hippee olympics...’Noboby wins cause they’re all losers.’ (PCU)

(I don’t know who i want to lose that game)

I understand the logic and agree it would be nice but when the time comes I can't see myself rooting for the Gatah. Fug em both. I'm rooting for the MetLife blimp to crash on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even funnier would be they beat the gator and Louisiana Monroe beats them.

Glad to see you did not capitalize the lizard name. The gator can never be spelled with a capital G. They don't deserve the distinction of a proper name.

Advertisement
Back