1st time in my life I found a reason to root for the gators!

Imo the gators warrant less hate because they are really no threat to us never have been. On the other hand Fsu 7 and a row against us is just painful and embarrassing. I think we only lead the series by 2.

Advertisement
Imo the gators warrant less hate because they are really no threat to us never have been. On the other hand Fsu 7 and a row against us is just painful and embarrassing. I think we only lead the series by 2.

I think FSU is a bigger threat in recruiting currently, so I want them to lose as much as possible. In no way does that mean I like the gator more, it's just more advantageous to us right now to have FSU fall apart.

You guys do realize that they let some 5-7 teams in bowls right. So cheering for the Gators is so stupid.
I had to look this up to verify its truth. I guess I never paid attention to 5-7 teams and the lowest tier bowls so I never knew this, but apparently the NCAAF changed the rule five years ago to allow it.

But then explain why FSU would pay ULM money and reschedule the game? Surely, if the NCAAF allows 5-7 teams to make bowls, they'd allow a 5-6 team to make a bowl game. Seems like the most FSU thing ever. Bunch of stupid fvcks running that clown show over there, they probably don't know the rule, either.

Now we can all root against the Gaytors without worrying about whether we're rooting against the wrong team, seeing as there isn't any reason to root against FSU in this disaster of a game.

Advertisement
Back