1st scrimmage of 2021

Advertisement
Restrepo has been putting up nothing but crazy numbers in the scrimmage is it in practice. In the few clips he seems to shake everybody off.Let’s just hope the coaches are able to make him do it on game days.

Advertisement
Hard to explain it but , nut better for an athlete then let it loose contact and all cylinders firing.

Thank the good Lord for dreams so I can still enjoy it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
He’s driving it, too. Not dinking and dunking.
I always remember the reports from OU practices about unknown Sam Bradford going 18-20 regularly in scrimmages as a young guy, and then he just burst on the scene the same way when they strapped it up. Accuracy is number one. If you can process quickly and be elite accurate, you can be very special. Good signs from Jake early.

I don't see Van ******* as a sure thing, so he might come in here and take his lunch money. That 15-18 is even more impressive considering I think he was just light tossing on the side for the first few practices. A dude who can roll out of bed and make plays is what I like to see.

Advertisement
He’s better now. LOL. These dudes act like the DL coach is responsible for the fly up the field lack of integrity scheme.
Exactly. When will people wake up to the fact that Manny’s scheme is just ok. Versus teams with equal or superior talent it gets worked every time.

Advertisement
Jake flashing very early accuracy which is an awesome sign. You pretty much either have that or you don’t. You come out at a 15-18 clip right out of the gate, and you’ve got a shot.
Accuracy is something you either have or don’t. Some guys can improve over time but if your not completing at a high percentage in HS you probably won’t in college. It takes a lot of work to fix mechanics and years. Look at Josh Allen for the Bills as an example. Great start for both young QB’s.

Restrepo has been putting up nothing but crazy numbers in the scrimmage is it in practice. In the few clips he seems to shake everybody off.Let’s just hope the coaches are willing to gove him the chance tp show that he can do it on game days.
FIFY

Advertisement
Back