1999 Era Recruiting vs Today (Derailed Maason Smith thread)

Advertisement
Y'all really about to do this to yall selves???
Yes

1234675.gif

Advertisement
LSU will have a fire sale of all there commits before the year is over. They won’t be a 500 ball club and people will realize the Coach O ain’t **** without Brady and Aranda!
I hope so. I actually have them beating the Gayturds this weekend by 7.

Advertisement
Recruiting boils down to relationships and results, right? Relationships....we've been pretty good at. It's what landed us a big fish like Tae last year and Williams and Taylor this year. Banda and Stroud are excel at this side of the game. Results....we're trying to get good at. Reeling off back-to-back wins against Pitt and UVA shows me that we're getting there, really getting there with results and could very well end the season 9-2.

9-2 would show kids we can produce results. Couple that with existing relationships, and I can see how we might land a big-timer late in the game.

The question is....who would that be? If we pop 9-2 and continue to be who we are with the relational side of recruiting, is it a Masson Smith we pop?

Man, I'd love to hear everyone's take.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get Gerald Willis on the case. And Ed Reed. Shoot your shot....
This is where Ed Reed should come in if he’s allowed to speak to recruits. He could have a huge impact on a LA kid. We may actually have a shot here.

Advertisement
Back