1999 Era Recruiting vs Today (Derailed Maason Smith thread)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The brand of football we play on the D line should attack just about any high end DT. With that being said, there is no way the CFB gods allow us to haul in Smith and LT in the same class. Good that we made his top 5 though, just wont get my hopes up with those other $chool$ being on the list with us.

Advertisement
How much does the rule changes have to do with our recruiting this year?

I have to think UM is showing these kids how much money they can start making next season.

UGA with Foreman would be my gue$$ too. Even before the LSU collapse... But I will keep a shred of hope...

I havent followed UGA's recruiting closely this year, but they usually have 1 recruit each year that they throw the bank, I mean bitcoin at. My *guess* is that its Maason. Having said that, the new NIL rules might give us a small chance, hopefully bigger than Jim Carrey's line.

Advertisement
I havent followed UGA's recruiting closely this year, but they usually have 1 recruit each year that they throw the bank, I mean bitcoin at. My *guess* is that its Maason. Having said that, the new NIL rules might give us a small chance, hopefully bigger than Jim Carrey's line.
Foreman might be more elite if that’s possible

Advertisement
Lol at people thinking kids will leave cause LSU loses lmao. It's not about that it's about bags man wtf........c'mon man wake the fuq up. LSU is a heavy bag program right behind bama OSU UGA Clemson......they are pretty close to those type of squads. They could lose 5-6 games and have a mean class. U have to pay to win

Advertisement
Back