1999 Era Recruiting vs Today (Derailed Maason Smith thread)

Advertisement
Wiltfong interview
Screenshot_20200704-134224.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s dropping a top 8. Lol these kids are funny. Translation to the 8 schools keep forking over money and Free things.
To be fair, it’s also a way for other schools outside that top 8 to stop contacting him. Can’t imagine how much 5 star freaks like Maason have their phones blowing up every day from schools trying to pitch their vision to him, I’m sure it gets annoying. Obviously there’ll still be schools that will try and shoot their shot regardless, but these top lists are also meant as a way for contact from non-contending schools to die down.

Advertisement
I looked... Where the **** is the other one

To be fair, it’s also a way for other schools outside that top 8 to stop contacting him. Can’t imagine how much 5 star freaks like Maason have their phones blowing up every day from schools trying to pitch their vision to him, I’m sure it gets annoying. Obviously there’ll still be schools that will try and shoot their shot regardless, but these top lists are also meant as a way for contact from non-contending schools to die down.

yes. He said he is not going to talk to any school other than these 8 from now on...

Advertisement
Back