1999 Era Recruiting vs Today (Derailed Maason Smith thread)

Advertisement
I don’t mean to be that guy but I bet this kid doesn’t know who the majority of those players are. Until we can put players from this decade into these type of promo’s, we won’t be getting these elite players who everyone is bagging up for.
THE FUNNY THING IS. NOBODY IN MODERN TIMES ARE PUTTING PUTTING OUT GUYS LIKE THAT.

Im donating for a group of Maason Smith AND Leonard Taylor at DT.

-Those 2 with Haye would be an incredible haul.

To go along with the previous group 2 classes a go. Ric Flair WHOOOOOOO!

Until we go all in on those trench monsters were going to have a hard time with elites like Clemson
Let me help you big dawg!

C5496F2B-152C-4FC9-809B-ED356372D8C4.gif

Advertisement
I wish, but we still would be around 6 most likely. That shows you how highly UGA, Clemson, Bama, LSU, and OSU have been recruiting. That haul would be a huge step in the right direction though.
Nope, It would be around top 8-10. It would be 272.02 in the calculator. On par for top 8-10.

Im donating for a group of Maason Smith AND Leonard Taylor at DT.

-Those 2 with Haye would be an incredible haul.

To go along with the previous group 2 classes a go. Ric Flair WHOOOOOOO!

Until we go all in on those trench monsters were going to have a hard time with elites like Clemson
We need 500,000 on that go fund me for those two war daddies

LSU has been recruiting this young manchild since the 8th grade and Coach O has him #1 on his recruiting board so we better believe Baton Rouge B&T has already been notified to drop off a taste of the green$ and gumbo waiting on once he $ign$ wit da Tiger$. (Cough cough)

This is an interview his private dline coach did talking about him. That's where the camp video of Maason came out of.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where the bags coming from?

lol economy is down.... oil is down big time....car dealerships aint selling hot like they usually do..

Will there be a bag? Of course.... will it be as big as they usually do to hold down this Gem recruit... debatable
Bags today, for the most part, cone from contracted salaries. Unless the state of Alabama goes belly up, nothing changes. The dealership up the street might not get some kids the raptor this year, but they’ll get a really nice f-150.

Bags today, for the most part, cone from contracted salaries. Unless the state of Alabama goes belly up, nothing changes. The dealership up the street might not get some kids the raptor this year, but they’ll get a really nice f-150.

Boar , spot on eyes wide open , I’m sure there are a few dealerships close by or under construction near campus .
Building and zoning surly has a special waver for this allegedly of course.

Bags are like politics a young senator goes in $30K a year and years later worth 10’s of millions allegedly of course.

once you start violating your conscience then it dies slowly till you get tagged “ he has no conscience “

I’m rambling, bottom line .

POLITICS + SPORTS = BAGS 💼

I would offer his trainer a job on the staff and have him as the heir to Stroud as a DL coach. Then sell him on a Gerald Willis Roll in an Attacking 4-3 instead of 2-Gapping 3-4. Throw in Ed Reed as a mentor, making money in ads in SoFla where you can retire and have all your contacts to make more $$$.

Advertisement
I would offer his trainer a job on the staff and have him as the heir to Stroud as a DL coach. Then sell him on a Gerald Willis Roll in an Attacking 4-3 instead of 2-Gapping 3-4. Throw in Ed Reed as a mentor, making money in ads in SoFla where you can retire and have all your contacts to make more $$$.
LSU hired Bo Pelini they're back to 4-3

Advertisement
Regarding Miami: “I took a visit to Miami last summer and I loved it. I love their facilities, I love the coaches, Coach (Todd) Stroud, Coach (Blake) Baker, Coach (Manny) Diaz, they always talk to me and to be honest that defensive scheme is the one I like the most. It’s all out attack and it would let me play free. I’ve been having a real good relationship the past year with them and I definitely want to see it again.”

Advertisement
Back