Nate WebsterLB
Nate Brooks*DB
Eugene Ridgely*DB
Dennis Scott*DB
Duane Starks*DB
Delvin BrownDB
Leonard MyersDB
More 1997 Miami (FL) Pages
Not sure but those QBs might have been worse than last year's.

Advertisement
I need no lessons on those players, since I spent alot of time with them from 97-2000..
Nobody on this site (except @dsddcane)spent more time at UM (Hecht and Greentree) than I did during those days...Stop with your stupidity...
stupidity you said they had no talent those names aren’t talent🤷🏽‍♂️ Don’t understand the stupidity comment. And twenty three years was a long time ago to remember names.

Advertisement
lol you sound like a bitter athlete who never played varsity or college football for that matter. Talent is talent you stop it JERK!
Look F boy...I need no lessons about UM FB from your Rookie ***...especially with a family member who coached at UM from 86 95-2000....Lol...go run along with your know everything self...

Look F boy...I need no lessons about UM FB from your Rookie ***...especially with a family member who coached at UM from 86 95-2000....Lol...go run along with your know everything self...
based on your photo guys like you use to wash my practice uniforms and jock straps 😆 if butch was a family member of yours he SUCKED AS A COACH F BOY!

based on your photo guys like you use to wash my practice uniforms and jock straps 😆 if butch was a family member of yours he SUCKED AS A COACH F BOY!
Guys like me have 2 family members who coach in the NFL....
Guys like me forgot more about UM FB than your puzzy *** will ever know or fathom...

Advertisement
Guys like me have 2 family members who coach in the NFL....
Guys like me forgot more about UM FB than your puzzy *** will ever know or fathom...
Guys like me are related to Steve Mcquire one of the greatest running backs to put on a Miami uniform guys like me coached pros outta Highschool guys like me played division one football for FREE! A guy like me is an educator whose impacted lives in the classroom for over seventeen years. Guys like me coached Highschool football for over 12 years. Not sure how we got to this point I must of touched a nerve or you must be related to butch but him being a BUM *** COACH holds true especially after the bull**** he did in the FIU with the players flopping on purpose. Btw you sound stressed get some A$$ it not this serious

Guys like me are related to Steve Mcquire one of the greatest running backs to put on a Miami uniform guys like me coached pros outta Highschool guys like me played division one football for FREE! A guy like me is an educator whose impacted lives in the classroom for over seventeen years. Guys like me coached Highschool football for over 12 years. Not sure how we got to this point I must of touched a nerve or you must be related to butch but him being a BUM *** COACH holds true especially after the bull**** he did in the FIU with the players flopping on purpose. Btw you sound stressed get some A$$ it not this serious
A bum *** coach doesn't Rock a NC Ring and 2 SB Rings...A bum *** coach doesn't evaluate...recruit and develop the Greatest collection of talent in NCAA History...There is more to being a Great coach than Gameday....Bowden...Paterno...etc...were poor gameday coaches....hence having Great Staffs to make up for any inadequacies....

he wasn't a great recruiter, he was a great evaluator. just tried to google if there are any lists out there from that era. found a little article and this blurb. dorsey was the number 24 QB. you never see a guy that low playing for us these days except for rosier.

And to prove that some players get better and better when they hit the college ranks, Miami star quarterback Ken Dorsey was ranked as a three-star player and the No. 24 player in the country.
Did you just say Butch wasn't a Great recruiter...only evaluator??....Jesus H Christ the F-ing stupidity on here is Rampant...

A bum *** coach doesn't Rock a NC Ring and 2 SB Rings...A bum *** coach doesn't evaluate...recruit and develop the Greatest collection of talent in NCAA History...There is more to being a Great coach than Gameday....Bowden...Paterno...etc...were poor gameday coaches....hence having Great Staffs to make up for any inadequacies....
👎🏾 After the Bowden and Paterno comment you lost me I’m done with you.

Advertisement
The QBs were (Starter) Ryan Clement...Covington...and Steve Kelly...(not Kenny Kelly who came in 98)....
Hes partially right if his stance is butch underachieved due to the players we had. Butch was learning how to be a game day coach in those years. But the reason youd have to be crazy to think we shoulda been showing out was we had zero depth. We would practice iron man sometimes cause we had no back ups of quality. Walk ons were second string in some instances. When we had injuries butch would have to switch up positions on us. So yes we had some **** good talent (who all were freshman's at that point basically)but no one once we got tired. Cant win like that with how big the drop off was.

👎🏾 After the Bowden and Paterno comment you lost me I’m done with you.
Bowden was a NOTORIOUSLY bad gameday coach...watch the 91...92...and 2000 UM vs FSU games and tell me his use of the clock in all 3 didnt cost FSU the games....without Mickey Andrews and Brad Scott/Richt he was nothing..

Bowden was a NOTORIOUSLY bad gameday coach...watch the 91...92...and 2000 UM vs FSU games and tell me his use of the clock in all 3 didnt cost FSU the games....without Mickey Andrews and Brad Scott/Richt he was nothing..
It was a long time ago to remember but if his kickers made field goals they win a few of those games. Al lot of wide rights by them if memory serves me correctly. This back and fourth was fun made by day at work go by thanks 🙌🏽

Advertisement
It was a long time ago to remember but if his kickers made field goals they win a few of those games. Al lot of wide rights by them if memory serves me correctly. This back and fourth was fun made by day at work go by thanks 🙌🏽
All 3 were missed by what??....You guessed it...Terrible clock management...resulting in Longer FGs than what they should have...go back and watch the last 5mins of all 3...then holler at a Cracker...

he wasn't a great recruiter, he was a great evaluator. just tried to google if there are any lists out there from that era. found a little article and this blurb. dorsey was the number 24 QB. you never see a guy that low playing for us these days except for rosier.

And to prove that some players get better and better when they hit the college ranks, Miami star quarterback Ken Dorsey was ranked as a three-star player and the No. 24 player in the country.
Not trying to knock you here but you dont understand what you're reading here. You just compared rosier and kenny.........
Kenny was the #24 recruit period in the rivals top 100. That's a big difference. That's what that article says atleast. This thread has it all. Butch was a bad recruiter now too. Jesus (not saying u said butch was a bad recruiter. Thread in general is hysterical)

Advertisement
Back