'19 Norland DT Denzel Daxon Commits

QONVIyz.gif

[HUDL]video/3/9925861/59d1526bda52a30e4cbc28c1[/HUDL]

Advertisement
I read somewhere that this is the kid's first year playing high school football. If true, you would never know it after looking at his film.

Advertisement
I read somewhere that this is the kid's first year playing high school football. If true, you would never know it after looking at his film.

Feel like I heard this as well, basketball player to this point, kid had a lot of potential. Really like this pick up.

I’m not a talent evaluator but I find it hilarious when a film like that has 0 stars. Reminds me of Garvin and Gaynor as 3 star players with better film than some 4-5 star guys. That first step for a manchild that big is something you don’t see everyday.

Advertisement
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]

Hey buddy, someone asking for the local recruiting guru's take on this kid!! Can you give us some input?

Advertisement
I watched this kid's film after UM offered him and I was hoping the staff got him locked up early!! Miami Norland is loaded with D1 prospects for the future, it's good that we have one locked in.. I think this kid just needs to get out to some of this recruiting events and camps, just like "Nasty Nesta" did and watch how his kid blows up!! 6'3" 305 lbs this kid will be a great addition..

I’m not a talent evaluator but I find it hilarious when a film like that has 0 stars. Reminds me of Garvin and Gaynor as 3 star players with better film than some 4-5 star guys. That first step for a manchild that big is something you don’t see everyday.

0 stars just mean he hasnt been rated yet.

Advertisement
It's funny how, since we got Kool as our DL coach and recruiter, posters don't look at stars anymore nor they complain about lack of!

I feel like this is a good thing with Kool as DL coach. Kool can mold this kid into whatever he needs and teach him the correct way.

Advertisement
Back