- Joined
- Jan 1, 2012
- Messages
- 17,718
Going to be a good day. Kid decided it was time to be born so we will have a new canes family member in about 45 mins here. They need to crush Clemson tomorrow for his first game
Congrats brother!
Going to be a good day. Kid decided it was time to be born so we will have a new canes family member in about 45 mins here. They need to crush Clemson tomorrow for his first game
Praise Jesus!Going to be a good day. Kid decided it was time to be born so we will have a new canes family member in about 45 mins here. They need to crush Clemson tomorrow for his first game
Ublock origin + Sponsorblock can approach this experience too.I'm watching that game "Cal vs Clemson" right now on YouTube. I buy the Premium YouTube. No commercials. Worth every penny.
Congratulations!Going to be a good day. Kid decided it was time to be born so we will have a new canes family member in about 45 mins here. They need to crush Clemson tomorrow for his first game
Welcome to Canesinsight! You’ve got to keep up with some of the other posts.
We’ve been all over this one. But I agree they are not good. They will play with a lot of aggression and attitude to start the game with a great crowd.
We want to execute early and shut them down fast.
We need to dominate early and they will fold.
Mensah and Toney could add strong games to sterling resumes thus far, but elect a break out performance from Fletcher!
He is not that off base. The biggest problem in this game is that Clemson‘s offense is really limited.
Only porst 75 you say?Did anyone else watch them for the 1st time this year recently? Were you just as shocked as I am right now?
I just watched them for the first time. I checked out the YouTube video Full Game Highlights vs Cal from last week and it was real bad. Solid (not great) defense and completely inept offense. We should destroy these guys.
Probably weather uncertainty more than anythingSo we have seen a linear 4 point drop in the line to -14.5 and it’s not predicated upon new injury news to key players.
Wonderful.
I just have a hard time believing they're as bad as they've looked. Just a hunch.I’ve yet to see one football reason given has to why Clemson will stay in this lol