-18.5 vs clemson

IMG_3625.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg
 
So we have seen a linear 4 point drop in the line to -14.5 and it’s not predicated upon new injury news to key players.

Wonderful.
 
I have listened to multiple Clemson previews, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO

Here are the takeaways:

- Of the 5-6 people who hosted the shows, one was named Chapel and another Faxon. These were their real names, shared openly with the world. One score and four years ago, their forefathers were Gen Z before anyone else. I had not been exposed to Clemson properly before now, this is my biggest takeaway.

- Their hivemind is in agreement: the only win possible is a close loss. The entire conversation across multiple platforms was how to build off the loss if it isn’t too bad. That’s it, no “how does Clemson pull off the upset”, no “here’s where Miami can be had”. Nothing. One guy literally said, “if we can force turnovers and score touchdowns early, unlike at LSU, with this crowd and nighttime in Death Valley, Katy-bar-the-door because this might be a one score loss at the end.”

- Tait Reynolds, in the words of a Clemson fan:

IMG_2057.jpeg


(It’s mostly Westco breaking tackles)

- Tait Reynolds + their OL :: fragile glass + wet paper bag.



WE

Flip Rolling GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
 
Welcome to Canesinsight! You’ve got to keep up with some of the other posts.

We’ve been all over this one. But I agree they are not good. They will play with a lot of aggression and attitude to start the game with a great crowd.

We want to execute early and shut them down fast.

We need to dominate early and they will fold.

Mensah and Toney could add strong games to sterling resumes thus far, but elect a break out performance from Fletcher!

I am glad im not on the welcoming committee. Good work brother.
 
He is not that off base. The biggest problem in this game is that Clemson‘s offense is really limited.

Everyone believes that Heatherman is going to stack the box and make Reynolds beat us with downfield passes. That’s not Heatherman’s style. I’m sure we will open up the game much like we have all year, we will play some soft zone and allow some easy passes to be completed.

Eventually, Reynolds will make some bad throws or mistakes. We just have to stop the running game and not get beat deep
 
Did anyone else watch them for the 1st time this year recently? Were you just as shocked as I am right now?

I just watched them for the first time. I checked out the YouTube video Full Game Highlights vs Cal from last week and it was real bad. Solid (not great) defense and completely inept offense. We should destroy these guys.
Only porst 75 you say?

CIS has an extensive library and training video series...
 
I’ve yet to see one football reason given has to why Clemson will stay in this lol
I just have a hard time believing they're as bad as they've looked. Just a hunch.
Although my grandmother used to say "when they show you who they are, believe them"

So....I would love to blow their doors off and put some folks on notice.
 
Back
Top