-18.5 vs clemson

It was at 14.5-15.5 most the day on Fanduel so it hasn’t moved much
I could have sworn it was 16 this morning but even dropping 1- points in 12 hours is A LOT.
I didn’t see it at 16 on Fanduel this morning but any line movement from sharp $ is always a sign. Maybe they think 2 TD game max for Miami. Just go 1-0
 
Not surprised I said I’d be curious if it gets to 14. Winning conference games on the road is extremely tough. 14pts is a still a ton. Miami has to prove they are elite and big money expects a closer game. Nothing is shocking about the line movement
We are there.

IMG_4281.jpeg
 
Not surprised I said I’d be curious if it gets to 14. Winning conference games on the road is extremely tough. 14pts is a still a ton. Miami has to prove they are elite and big money expects a closer game. Nothing is shocking about the line movement
Refs
 
Back
Top