17 Returning Starters - is this refutable?

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Walton
Richards
Herndon
McDermott
Darling
Linder
Gauthier
St. Louis
Thomas
Norton
McIntosh
Jackson
McCloud
Quarterman
Pinckney
Young
Johnson

Advertisement
The fact that some of those starters will not be starting in 2017 says a lot about the direction of the program. GoCanes!!!

The fact that some of those starters will not be starting in 2017 says a lot about the direction of the program. GoCanes!!!

Who do you see on there that isn't going to be starting? Linder seems to be the only one that is questionable with Donaldson having a strong spring.

Only kid I see who may not be a starter this year is Linder. Pretty exciting. Just need a decent QB option to emerge from the 3 guys in the race, and some luck in staying healthy, and we can do some damage this year.

Slight OT, but we better pray for no injuries to the OL. Because after Brown and the loser of Linder/Gauthier battle, our backups are significantly less talented. The fact Dykstra was already in the two deep at the end of Spring tells you all you need to know there.

Advertisement
That's a lot of returning starters against a bad schedule. If Rick can't win the Coastal this year it might be time to hand the job to Manny.

Advertisement
That's a lot of returning starters against a bad schedule. If Rick can't win the Coastal this year it might be time to hand the job to Manny.

Facts. Hot seat city

Oy. "You people"....
309rh2c.gif

This season's feast or famine moment will be brought to us by a dependable quarterback---I don't believe anything else will be as important to our success or failure...

Advertisement
Are we warming up the planes yet?

Not yet, dear friend. Not even at the fuel purchase stage. However, we're currently situated with a birdseye view of a potentially faulty 7th fetzer valve.

Lose the Coastal with this roster combined with all the attrition in the Coastal, and that plane is approaching the tarmac. And we've already dragged a wailing chinaman off the plane to make room for someone more important.

Facts. Hot seat city

Oy. "You people"....
View attachment 45578

MAn, gtfoh!

Richt has been coaching long enough to muster up a coastal championship with this team. Even if we only have average play at QB.

He should be criticized heavily if he fails to do so.....

Advertisement
Beat the holes and the Coastal should be a lock even if a rookie QB and an unproven Oline costs an upset at Pitt or UNC.

If someone can legitimately find me another loss on the schedule outside of FSU im all ears. Let alone 2 more. We better be in Charlotte this year.

So if we don't win the Coastal this year(I believe we will) , you want Coach Richt fired? Am I reading this right?

Advertisement
Back