17 Returning Starters - is this refutable?

Richt ****ed up this year. Getting assraped by a 4 win notre dame team? Getting owned by Fuentes? Never used a trick play the whole season? The North Carolina game was the worst. The ending of the season was progress, though.

Winning the coastal is a must other than that a bust.

LOL... Gator or a Nole?

So you were satisfied with Richt´s stubborn playcalling?

Before the season he knew that his performance will be judged by this 4 game stretch F$U,NC,VT and ND. So how many did he win? He knows he ****ed up. After the season he told reporters that he didn´t get it done so at least he knows it.

It was his first year and believe it or not I am happy that he is our coach but the 2016 season was not convincing me at all that we have the right man for the long haul. Off-season recruiting is fine, community likes him but he has to start winning important games otherwise we will lose a ton of that future players - I guarantee you that.

Hot seat - I don´t see that right now, because he made a lot of positive things but he also knows he has to break that ridicoulus losing streak to F$U and that he must get into ACC Champioship game otherwise he will be trending into Golden´s direction. Show some progress this year, get into the championship game and step outside Fuentes shadow.

Stop crowning Richt as our Second Messiah already because he has won a bowl game in December.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Think bigger. It's not so much about the play calling or Perry starting. No, this season is about the 5 OL starters plus 2-3 backups. If the big boys up front play better, we will win, and win big.

The only opponent with equal or better talent on the schedule is FSU in my opinion, with ND a close second. In conference, there's not one team with the talent we currently have. VT does have a good D, suspect O. We get them at home and have taken care of business against them at home the last few years. UNC and Pitt lost quite a bit, both O and D. GT and Duke just don't have enough.

11-1 if the OL steps up and 9-3 if they don't...

A great season will come down to 2 things:

1. Can we find a QB who is at least "okay" and won't lose games due to turnovers and other momentum killers
2. Can key personnel stay healthy, especially Walton

Rok is right, we have 17 starters returning ... plus Redwine at S plus Delaney at CB, so essentially 19 of 22 spots. That's some serious experience. Our defense is going to dominate and hurt people -- play with violence as Diaz likes to say. With decent QB play and no game-changing injuries, we're going to have a fun season.

Think bigger. It's not so much about the play calling or Perry starting. No, this season is about the 5 OL starters plus 2-3 backups. If the big boys up front play better, we will win, and win big.

The only opponent with equal or better talent on the schedule is FSU in my opinion, with ND a close second. In conference, there's not one team with the talent we currently have. VT does have a good D, suspect O. We get them at home and have taken care of business against them at home the last few years. UNC and Pitt lost quite a bit, both O and D. GT and Duke just don't have enough.

11-1 if the OL steps up and 9-3 if they don't...

A great season will come down to 2 things:

1. Can we find a QB who is at least "okay" and won't lose games due to turnovers and other momentum killers
2. Can key personnel stay healthy, especially Walton

Rok is right, we have 17 starters returning ... plus Redwine at S plus Delaney at CB, so essentially 19 of 22 spots. That's some serious experience. Our defense is going to dominate and hurt people -- play with violence as Diaz likes to say. With decent QB play and no game-changing injuries, we're going to have a fun season.

Best point in thread. Offensive line mostly determined our success last year. Same thing this season

So if we don't win the Coastal this year(I believe we will) , you want Coach Richt fired? Am I reading this right?

I believe we will also, but 2 years with a proven head coach and the best recruiting class in 18 years and some "true fans ready to jump ship and fly banners is unbelievable'

This bytch has the nerve to talk about being a UM fan after admitting on the recruiting board that he quit being a UM while the program was struggling the last ten years.

Even after his humiliating admission on the recruiting board, Dawgshyt the coach fan is too stupid to keep his ***** mouth closed about what it means to be a UM fan. UM fans don't get obsessed with coaches like you do. UM fans are all about the program. You wouldn't get that though, Dawgshyt, because you quit on UM when we were struggling.

If you are addressing me Fan Cheese, you can take your post and stick up your ***** butt.

If what Chise is saying is true (and I assume it is) then you don't belong here. You aren't one of us.

Came D, if being up at 5:30 for mat drills is a requirement for membership count me out. No Just trying to make an occasional positive comment occasionally, but cheese seems to take exception to everything I say, so I have to retiliate just to needle him a little.

Advertisement
So if we don't win the Coastal this year(I believe we will) , you want Coach Richt fired? Am I reading this right?

I believe we will also, but 2 years with a proven head coach and the best recruiting class in 18 years and some "true fans ready to jump ship and fly banners is unbelievable'

This bytch has the nerve to talk about being a UM fan after admitting on the recruiting board that he quit being a UM while the program was struggling the last ten years.

Even after his humiliating admission on the recruiting board, Dawgshyt the coach fan is too stupid to keep his ***** mouth closed about what it means to be a UM fan. UM fans don't get obsessed with coaches like you do. UM fans are all about the program. You wouldn't get that though, Dawgshyt, because you quit on UM when we were struggling.

If you are addressing me Fan Cheese, you can take your post and stick up your ***** butt.

If what Chise is saying is true (and I assume it is) then you don't belong here. You aren't one of us.

If? If? This fecal remnant told us he was a Canes fan when we were killing people. Then he stopped being a Canes fan while the program was struggling the last ten years. He flipped over to Georgia. Now, he doesn't like his coach Spermy Fart, so he's thinking of dumping UGA.

He's a football chick. He buys the jersey of whichever team is doing well.

Is anybody who got fired from their last job really a proven head coach? He does have a very nice recruiting class right now, but recruiting classes are judged by how they look on the first Wednesday of February, not how they look on the previous May 29.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back