17 Returning Starters - is this refutable?

So if we don't win the Coastal this year(I believe we will) , you want Coach Richt fired? Am I reading this right?

I believe we will also, but 2 years with a proven head coach and the best recruiting class in 18 years and some "true fans ready to jump ship and fly banners is unbelievable'

Advertisement
Beat the holes and the Coastal should be a lock even if a rookie QB and an unproven Oline costs an upset at Pitt or UNC.

How about beat everyone in the coastal. Say we lose to FSU...doesn't really affect much regarding coastal if we beat all the teams in our division and get a rematch with FSU anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if we don't win the Coastal this year(I believe we will) , you want Coach Richt fired? Am I reading this right?

I believe we will also, but 2 years with a proven head coach and the best recruiting class in 18 years and some "true fans ready to jump ship and fly banners is unbelievable'

This bytch has the nerve to talk about being a UM fan after admitting on the recruiting board that he quit being a UM while the program was struggling the last ten years.

Even after his humiliating admission on the recruiting board, Dawgshyt the coach fan is too stupid to keep his ***** mouth closed about what it means to be a UM fan. UM fans don't get obsessed with coaches like you do. UM fans are all about the program. You wouldn't get that though, Dawgshyt, because you quit on UM when we were struggling.

Theres more than enough talent on this team.

We will more than likely have multiple draft picks. Maybe even a first rounder or two.

If Richt ***** the bed this year, with this garbage ******* schedule, then he's not the guy that will take us back to the promise land.

That being said, I'm very ******* excited for the season.

Advertisement

This bytch has the nerve to talk about being a UM fan after admitting on the recruiting board that he quit being a UM while the program was struggling the last ten years.

Even after his humiliating admission on the recruiting board, Dawgshyt the coach fan is too stupid to keep his ***** mouth closed about what it means to be a UM fan. UM fans don't get obsessed with coaches like you do. UM fans are all about the program. You wouldn't get that though, Dawgshyt, because you quit on UM when we were struggling.

If you are addressing me Fan Cheese, you can take your post and stick up your ***** butt.

All depends on QB play.

I think it actually depends on the OL - I have seen a lot of really good QBs look average when they cant get protection AND run blocking
- And the reverse is True. Ken Dorsey wasnt sacked for 9 games straight - loved him to death however he was a different QB vs Wash on the road and OSU in the Bowl

I agree with firing Richt if we don't win the Coastal, unless Miami goes 7-1 in conference and the division champion goes 8-0.

Advertisement
Walton
Richards
Herndon
McDermotttj
Darling
Linder
Gauthier
St. Louis
Thomas
Norton
McIntosh
Jackson
McCloud
Quarterman
Pinckney
Young
Johnson

7 - Three Stars
9 - Four Stars
1 - Five Star

Than add and all American transfer cb another top Juco cb with 4.3 speed . Who will start having lots of college ecperience. Wish we grabbed a juco qb who is experience in RPO and another OT . Add some real play makers @ wr and speical teams . Top DE you RS Ford imo

Richt ****ed up this year. Getting assraped by a 4 win notre dame team? Getting owned by Fuentes? Never used a trick play the whole season? The North Carolina game was the worst. The ending of the season was progress, though.

Winning the coastal is a must other than that a bust.

All this negative vibe on this thread is pathetic...supposed UM fans talking about flying planes, firing the coach and whatever and fall camp hasn't even started. I know this isn't all canes fanbase but this **** is embarrassing as **** to read. CMR is the hc and those who dont like it can get off the bus, we rolling with or w/out you. CMR built this staff and some are talking about replacing him with Manny...they say the backup qb is always the fan favorite until he gets his *** lit up. Manny is a great dc and we should be glad to have him and the entire coaching staff. After 1 year on the job and CMR is on the hotseat by some of the fanbase. Really!!! after going thru 15yrs of misery with golden, shannon, and coker...i read these threads everyday and just smh at some of the bs thats posted and don't respond. I aint here to call nobody out, we just need to stop this negative **** if you are true CANES and bleed that orange&green through whatever. Last year is what it is, get over it and be optimistic about the movement to natty #6 , 7.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richt ****ed up this year. Getting assraped by a 4 win notre dame team? Getting owned by Fuentes? Never used a trick play the whole season? The North Carolina game was the worst. The ending of the season was progress, though.

Winning the coastal is a must other than that a bust.

LOL... Gator or a Nole?

Beat the holes and the Coastal should be a lock even if a rookie QB and an unproven Oline costs an upset at Pitt or UNC.

Pitt lost QB and RB and some **** good defensive guys too. And we have them at home.
And their OC is gone.

We should smash them. At home

All this negative vibe on this thread is pathetic...supposed UM fans talking about flying planes, firing the coach and whatever and fall camp hasn't even started. I know this isn't all canes fanbase but this **** is embarrassing as **** to read. CMR is the hc and those who dont like it can get off the bus, we rolling with or w/out you. CMR built this staff and some are talking about replacing him with Manny...they say the backup qb is always the fan favorite until he gets his *** lit up. Manny is a great dc and we should be glad to have him and the entire coaching staff. After 1 year on the job and CMR is on the hotseat by some of the fanbase. Really!!! after going thru 15yrs of misery with golden, shannon, and coker...i read these threads everyday and just smh at some of the bs thats posted and don't respond. I aint here to call nobody out, we just need to stop this negative **** if you are true CANES and bleed that orange&green through whatever. Last year is what it is, get over it and be optimistic about the movement to natty #6 , 7.

Amen brother!

Advertisement
A great season will come down to 2 things:

1. Can we find a QB who is at least "okay" and won't lose games due to turnovers and other momentum killers
2. Can key personnel stay healthy, especially Walton

Rok is right, we have 17 starters returning ... plus Redwine at S plus Delaney at CB, so essentially 19 of 22 spots. That's some serious experience. Our defense is going to dominate and hurt people -- play with violence as Diaz likes to say. With decent QB play and no game-changing injuries, we're going to have a fun season.

Pitt lost QB and RB and some **** good defensive guys too. And we have them at home.
And their OC is gone.

We should smash them. At home

Love the logic. Beating the Noles on the road in week 3 with a green QB = lock. But Pitt is a total toss up.

That's a lot of returning starters against a bad schedule. If Rick can't win the Coastal this year it might be time to hand the job to Manny.

Facts. Hot seat city

Oy. "You people"....
View attachment 45578

MAn, gtfoh!

Richt has been coaching long enough to muster up a coastal championship with this team. Even if we only have average play at QB.

He should be criticized heavily if he fails to do so.....

13272t.jpg

If someone can legitimately find me another loss on the schedule outside of FSU im all ears. Let alone 2 more. We better be in Charlotte this year.

V tech ? Notre Dame ?

VTech at home and they lost their entire offense. Will be TD favorite

ND at home is a game Richt needs to win. They don't have a very good roster and will be starting a new QB like us but I like our defense better

My point is that we will likely be favored in 11 out of 12 games this year. We need to win big

Advertisement
Back