Advertisement
Have you seen PSU's class? They don't have any WR's committed & if you go on their board their fans are ****ed at Stubbsy lack of recruiting too.

Don't mistake Franklin for some Superstar Coach finding guru, he hired Stubbs because he thought he would be another guy who could help recruit down in FL with Seider, but he found out the hard way just like we did that Stubbs is trash.

I'm not interested in having this discussion all over again as I had last year with several people on this board & was proven to be right. Stubbs can't recruit, this is a fact, it's not up for debate, just look at his track record.

And I guarantee you he gets fired from Penn St next year, take that to the bank.
Stubbs is trash man. Just because you played at a decent level (Purdue) doesn't mean you can coach other kids to their potential. Nope I was one of the first ones saying get him the **** outta here. He sounded like a cornball.

I dont agree with this at all....unless you are really elite even Clemson has lost to a bad Syracuse team or really close games to lesser teams....Alabama and Saban had a bad lost to S. Carolina that doesnt mean they have guys who are not motivated that just happens when youre dealing with 18 and 19 year olds...of course as a leader you want to bring out the best in your players every week but it does happen from time to time

Maybe you didn’t read the end of my post.. I said the teams that lose a bad one each year not a bad one once every 3-5 years. And they are 18-22 year olds, not 18-19. But even then, at every level in every form of competition, not just football, there’s teams that just kill every other team. It’s not just because they’re better, they are more often well coached and do not make mistakes. Coaches that win repeatedly condition their athletes to be mentally prepared. Age is not a factor because bad losses happen at every level. But the ones that take them the least have a routine/standard the coaches set. We lost ours with Coker and never got it back.

We’re literally about to land the number 1 DT in the country, #4 player overall. I don’t think Stewart is a Clowney type. Clowney is a pure freak.
If u been on recently u know that I'm finally excited about recruiting......I just want us to sneak into that next tier and I'm hoping that's this cycle or the following. I'm greedy 😂 I want everyone

Stubbs is trash man. Just because you played at a decent level (Purdue) doesn't mean you can coach other kids to their potential. Nope I was one of the first ones saying get him the **** outta here. He sounded like a cornball.
Facts I was with u bruh the minute he spoke I knew he couldn't recruit lol. Couldn't believe people defended him here then those defenders were on board the minute he left.

Advertisement
I was clearly joking.

Thank god, man. I know you're better than to listen to people who don't know stuff. The ONLY thing I pointed out in your post was the "set him up with the luxury car dealership" part, and I thought it might be possible that some wrong info was going around.

Look at ScharfCane, he fell for the "promise" of NIL hook-line-and-sinker.

I do believe that Miami (area and university) will come out ahead on NIL issues, but it won't be overnight, and it won't be for tens of thousands of dollars.

No. We. Can't.

You are wrong. 100% wrong. The school cannot, at all, "set up deals".

You're just wrong. You act like I've never heard of NIL.
My bad, i was just thinking that in FL that players can get marketing deal and you can pitch it (not a specific business).

Advertisement
Have you seen PSU's class? They don't have any WR's committed & if you go on their board their fans are ****ed at Stubbsy lack of recruiting too.

Don't mistake Franklin for some Superstar Coach finding guru, he hired Stubbs because he thought he would be another guy who could help recruit down in FL with Seider, but he found out the hard way just like we did that Stubbs is trash.

I'm not interested in having this discussion all over again as I had last year with several people on this board & was proven to be right. Stubbs can't recruit, this is fact, it's not up for debate, just look at his track record.

And I guarantee you he gets fired from Penn St next year, take that to the bank.

It’s amazing how many HC’s have hired And put up with ****** coaches for that reason and that reason alone.Every coach thinks they can come in and cherry pick S.Fla just because they hire a coach that has coached or was a recruiter there....

My bad, i was just thinking that in FL that players can get marketing deal and you can pitch it (not a specific business).

OK, fair enough.

But as I pointed out on another thread, the combo of NCAA oversight and the use of "market value" analysis is going to defeat almost every sham transaction.

Kids will be able to get money from autograph signings.

Kids will be able to get money from their own internet activities (influencer-type ****e).

But we are not going to see a sudden surge in business deals with corporations that have NO HISTORY of employing college-aged "endorsers" and "spokesmen" and "PR people". Not to mention that post-COVID-19, most corporate ad/marketing budgets are going to be close to zero-point-zero.

And...market value. You aren't going to be able to give "celebrity" spokesperson money to 99.9999% of college players, particularly true freshmen who have never played a down of college football.

Many will be happy just to get the money they SHOULD be getting for jersey sales and the NCAA video games.

You drunk if you think LA TECHS talent was very close to ours!!! We are top 15 in blue chip ratio! What you should have said is they had better coaching and they were more motivated than our guys. Their playbook matches the talent and skills of their guys. You need elite talent AND Xs and Os to be elite. Look at OU and OSU.., They both have top level talent but lose to a less talented team each year, that is coached better. Top 15 blue chip ratio we have is not elite, but it is great talent! Our coaching has been subpar at best for the like 20 something years. We need to pony up and pay for better coaching. Scared money don’t make money!
If you are significantly more talented then a Team then you should be able to line up kick there *** at the line of scrimmage and run it down there throat. Against LA Tech that wasn't even close to happening, they kicked our *** at the line of scrimmage and easily jammed our WRs at the line. LA tech was the far more physical team. So yes please tell me how there is this vast difference in talent? I would understand if it was just one game but all season long we had these so called less talented teams out play us physical and give our WRs and CBs fits. So no I don't think there is a big difference in talent.

Advertisement
If you are significantly more talented then a Team then you should be able to line up kick there *** at the line of scrimmage and run it down there throat. Against LA Tech that wasn't even close to happening, they kicked our *** at the line of scrimmage and easily jammed our WRs at the line. LA tech was the far more physical team. So yes please tell me how there is this vast difference in talent? I would understand if it was just one game but all season long we had these so called less talented teams out play us physical and give our WRs and CBs fits. So no I don't think there is a big difference in talent.
Hey mackmiller974, your post works both ways! Tru we should've bent la tech over.(didn't we get baker came from la tech? so they kinda know him like he should kinda know them!)?...but once a less talented team see/know f4 sure a more talented team is/have checked out of a game. Plus, Said talent advantage evens up da dynamics, couple that with not knowing the offense, slows our offense down even more. plus, the qb we had,.....can you see where im going with this mack! We had the perfect **** storm/recipe f4 la tech+fiu to happen throw duke in there uf, ga tech, unc,think about that 6-7 could be...?

Amazing thing about Stubbs as it relates to Miami is that, in spite of all that, we signed Redding, Smith, Worsham, and Restrepo at WR. Talk about dodging a bullet. That could have been a gift that gave for several years. It didn’t!

Hey mackmiller974, your post works both ways! Tru we should've bent la tech over.(didn't we get baker came from la tech? so they kinda know him like he should kinda know them!)?...but once a less talented team see/know f4 sure a more talented team is/have checked out of a game. Plus, Said talent advantage evens up da dynamics, couple that with not knowing the offense, slows our offense down even more. plus, the qb we had,.....can you see where im going with this mack! We had the perfect **** storm/recipe f4 la tech+fiu to happen throw duke in there uf, ga tech, unc,think about that 6-7 could be...?
I think we were a physically weak team who tried to run a physical style of offense and we bent over when other teams punched us in the Mouth and have for several years but that's just me.

Advertisement
I think we were a physically weak team who tried to run a physical style of offense and we bent over when other teams punched us in the Mouth and have for several years but that's just me.
Agree, were shedding mass f4 speed and athleticism that's the old school cane way. But in my opinion it takes two full cycles of being in the same s&c system f4 your body to get use to it. This is the 2nd cycle of being with feeley.!

Life doesn’t work like that my man.
The guys have to want it and our guys didn’t. They had all checked out and called the season a wash. If one team shows up and the other does not then it doesn’t matter how much talent each team has. Want, will, and need triumph over all. LA tech wanted it and our guys just went through the motions. Some of them knew they were out as soon as that game ended whether they wanted that or not. Our OC was gone after that game.. Overall, that game was a 💩 bowl. And no, we didn’t just try to play power football all year. We did too many play action, long developing plays all year no matter the down and distance. They were out of all types of multiple sets, but everyone knew they were coming so they just pinned their ears back against our young oline.. why would we do those plays with those young guys?.. anyways that’s another topic. But it stems back to the coaching... And it also tells teams knew they could jam our wr. They can be more aggressive on defense against us if they know we just doing PA all day. Even if the DB whiffs, and the WR is open, the QBs never see it because he busy taking 3-5 seconds doing PA. We had guys running open all season, and not being seen because by the time the PA is over the QB getting blasted. All of this is coaching. And when the coaching is 💩 the players stop giving a ****. The team has the second most amount of talent in the ACC.

Maybe you didn’t read the end of my post.. I said the teams that lose a bad one each year not a bad one once every 3-5 years. And they are 18-22 year olds, not 18-19. But even then, at every level in every form of competition, not just football, there’s teams that just kill every other team. It’s not just because they’re better, they are more often well coached and do not make mistakes. Coaches that win repeatedly condition their athletes to be mentally prepared. Age is not a factor because bad losses happen at every level. But the ones that take them the least have a routine/standard the coaches set. We lost ours with Coker and never got it back.

Clemson and Alabama win cause they have better players which yes those coaches are getting/recruiting... I’m on the side of players matter more than coaching...do you think Golden state was better coached than every team or was it the fact the had KD, Steph and so on. Coker won cause of the players that guy didn’t know what he was doing. Coaching is important but imo the players matter wayyy more. Dabo was nothing before he started getting the players

Clemson and Alabama win cause they have better players which yes those coaches are getting/recruiting... I’m on the side of players matter more than coaching...do you think Golden state was better coached than every team or was it the fact the had KD, Steph and so on. Coker won cause of the players that guy didn’t know what he was doing. Coaching is important but imo the players matter wayyy more. Dabo was nothing before he started getting the players

Dawg no one was saying whether coaching or the players matter more. I know the players matter more. But the coaches put KD, Steph and them in position to win. They ain’t out there playing freestyle ball, they are running plays to get guys open shots. The offense they ran was tailored for those guys. Just like Phil Jackson used the triangle along with great players to win. You are obviously not comprehending what I am saying in each post. If the players do not want it, it don’t matter as I said before. No matter how talented they are. Our guys simply gave up on our coaches. The players futures are in the hands of the coaches. If the coaches lose the players as our coaches did then you don’t win.

Advertisement
Back