Dude got fired at every program he was at almost immediately after being there for a season.

If you can't recruit at Utah & program that is actually a destination point for Cali, Utah, Nevada kids etc, then there was no way he was going to survive in South Fl.
Then how did franklin hire him at pedo state? He can’t be that dumb

Advertisement
Then how did franklin hire him at pedo state? He can’t be that dumb
Have you seen PSU's class? They don't have any WR's committed & if you go on their board their fans are ****ed at Stubbsy lack of recruiting too.

Don't mistake Franklin for some Superstar Coach finding guru, he hired Stubbs because he thought he would be another guy who could help recruit down in FL with Seider, but he found out the hard way just like we did that Stubbs is trash.

I'm not interested in having this discussion all over again as I had last year with several people on this board & was proven to be right. Stubbs can't recruit, this is fact, it's not up for debate, just look at his track record.

And I guarantee you he gets fired from Penn St next year, take that to the bank.

As of now Shemar Stewart looks like a big bag SEC kid, however, if we have a good season, Rousseau has another double digit sack season & is projected to be drafted in the 1st round & the fact we can now essentially pay players for their image & likeness we can maybe put together a comprehensive marketing strategy with a luxury car dealership to keep him interested & we'll see if we have a shot. But he's going to be the most sought after DE in the nation next year, kid is a Jason Pierre-Paul clone & will have LSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson all after him like crazy.

We, literally, cannot do this.

After next month, the Stroud doubters gonna have to learn to listen to ya boy when I tell yall a coach is a beast.

Just like when I told yall Stubbsy was gonna be a tragedy if we didn't get rid of him, I called from day 1 that Stroud would light it up here.

But wait until the 2022 class, our DL haul next year will be astronomical.
Who you thinking for 22?

Advertisement
Have you seen PSU's class? They don't have any WR's committed & if you go on their board their fans are ****ed at Stubbsy lack of recruiting too.

Don't mistake Franklin for some Superstar Coach finding guru, he hired Stubbs because he thought he would be another guy who could help recruit down in FL with Seider, but he found out the hard way just like we did that Stubbs is trash.

I'm not interested in having this discussion all over again as I had last year with several people on this board & was proven to be right. Stubbs can't recruit, this is fact, it's not up for debate, just look at his track record.

And I guarantee you he gets fired from Penn St next year, take that to the bank.
Stubbs is super bad at recruiting he's basically the Rumph of wr coaches. When he was hired here it took like a week for me to know the dude was hot garbage on the trail.

We'll get our fair share, can't keep'em all home, but we'll get 2 really good ones.

Francois Nolton Jr is about as close to a Cane lock as you can get, he loves Miami.

Kenyatta Jackson will be a battle with Oh St, PSU & a few others but I like our chances with him being at Nade.

As of now Shemar Stewart looks like a big bag SEC kid, however, if we have a good season, Rousseau has another double digit sack season & is projected to be drafted in the 1st round & the fact we can now essentially pay players for their image & likeness we can maybe put together a comprehensive marketing strategy with a luxury car dealership to keep him interested & we'll see if we have a shot. But he's going to be the most sought after DE in the nation next year, kid is a Jason Pierre-Paul clone & will have LSU, Bama, UGA, Clemson all after him like crazy.

We'll recruit him to the end no matter where he gives his early verbal.

Either way, we're landing 2 4-star Blue chip DE's next year without question.
Do we ever have a chance at these kids? In today's age u want that title we have to get those kids we can't let them go to the SEC.

Advertisement
Taylor Stubblefield is a terrible coach. Journeyman that should be an FCS level position coach. I guess he's just a nice guy that knows a lot of people and gets a lot of chances...but he's not effective at the P5 FBS level and didn't have much success at the G5 FBS level either.

LA tech talent was very close to ours last season. If you have a team full of high end elite talent you will always be successful. Last year we didn't have elite talent so we needed Xs and Os

You drunk if you think LA TECHS talent was very close to ours!!! We are top 15 in blue chip ratio! What you should have said is they had better coaching and they were more motivated than our guys. Their playbook matches the talent and skills of their guys. You need elite talent AND Xs and Os to be elite. Look at OU and OSU.., They both have top level talent but lose to a less talented team each year, that is coached better. Top 15 blue chip ratio we have is not elite, but it is great talent! Our coaching has been subpar at best for the like 20 something years. We need to pony up and pay for better coaching. Scared money don’t make money!

We’ve been landing blue chip DEs repeatedly. It’s the best recruited position on the team, even back to Golden. Not sure what you’re talking about.
Yea we have done well I'm talking like that next tier like a Clowney type. Just give me that kid next year man and I'll lose it

Advertisement
You drunk if you think LA TECHS talent was very close to ours!!! We are top 15 in blue chip ratio! What you should have said is they had better coaching and they were more motivated than our guys. Their playbook matches the talent and skills of their guys. You need elite talent AND Xs and Os to be elite. Look at OU and OSU.., They both have top level talent but lose to a less talented team each year, that is coached better. Top 15 blue chip ratio we have is not elite, but it is great talent! Our coaching has been subpar at best for the like 20 something years. We need to pony up and pay for better coaching. Scared money don’t make money!

Team lose to lesser talent cause of different reasons....these are kids and they may not play their best all the time...they may also look over lesser opponents so on and so forth...but yeah we have had bad coaching the last 15+ years....I do wonder what would've have happened with a better/mature QB last year...

Advertisement
Team lose to lesser talent cause of different reasons....these are kids and they may not play their best all the time...they may also look over lesser opponents so on and so forth...but yeah we have had bad coaching the last 15+ years....I do wonder what would've have happened with a better/mature QB last year...

But that’s coaching. Coaches are supposed to have their guys motivated and ready to go each game. You are supposed to recruit guys you know you will not have to motivate week in and week out. Kids that are hungry. You coach them up till they can’t stand you but come game day they are ready. The stars align sometimes and you lose, yes. But teams that drop one each year, it’s on the coaches.

But that’s coaching. Coaches are supposed to have their guys motivated and ready to go each game. You are supposed to recruit guys you know you will not have to motivate week in and week out. Kids that are hungry. You coach them up till they can’t stand you but come game day they are ready. The stars align sometimes and you lose, yes. But teams that drop one each year, it’s on the coaches.

I dont agree with this at all....unless you are really elite even Clemson has lost to a bad Syracuse team or really close games to lesser teams....Alabama and Saban had a bad lost to S. Carolina that doesnt mean they have guys who are not motivated that just happens when youre dealing with 18 and 19 year olds...of course as a leader you want to bring out the best in your players every week but it does happen from time to time

Advertisement
Back