#13 in AP, coaches poll

Advertisement
Because teams ALWAYS do and have been for 15 years. Until I see different I just can’t believe it will happen. I hope you’re right.
Yes of course if this was Manny and his staff on the road we would definitely get destroyed by about 4 to 5tds

Are you serious? The defense that has slow LB, 1 CB, a LB playing safety, a safety crying he isn’t playing and D-line with zero pass rushers or elite playmakers is going to shut them down on the road? Y’all are a very optimistic bunch.
Then go to there board!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes of course if this was Manny and his staff on the road we would definitely get destroyed by about 4 to 5tds

I saw manny tendencies all over this team during the first two weeks. It’s not like the plague is gone all the sudden.

I’m praying for a big leap from week two to week 3 with overall execution and production on both sides of the ball

Advertisement
8&4 drops to 24th. This is a gr8 opportunity to put a nail in their coffin. However, if we lose, it sets up a gr8 $EC narrative 4 them.
We need to beat them and kill the SEC narrative then. The problem is that they usually beat their OOC opponents. Last three times we played the SEC, we lost.

Advertisement
We need to beat them and kill the SEC narrative then. The problem is that they usually beat their OOC opponents. Last three times we played the SEC, we lost.
it will take decades for the SEC narrative to go away no matter the result of games like this

Advertisement
Back