#13 in AP, coaches poll

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
8&4 drops to 24th. This is a gr8 opportunity to put a nail in their coffin. However, if we lose, it sets up a gr8 $EC narrative 4 them.
not sure how that narrative works when they got worked by App state at home the week earlier. If you review the tape, the OL for APP St was moving the vaunted 8&4 DL at will all game. They got virtually zero penetration and rarely got tackles for loss against....a G5 team.

8&4 is overrated. period.

You sure about that? I would take A&M all day. Recipe for a major letdown here…I’ve seen this story before and until its proven wrong I’m sticking with my PTSD gut.
I'm just saying based on polls and Vegas betters. I mean app state defense gave up 60 plus points one week and then a&m offense can only score 7 on them

Advertisement
not sure how that narrative works when they got worked by App state at home the week earlier. If you review the tape, the OL for APP St was moving the vaunted 8&4 DL at will all game. They got virtually zero penetration and rarely got tackles for loss against....a G5 team.

Looks like Jimbo there is all about buying players and let them develop themselves with no coaching

If they beat Miami at home, I promise u no one remembers that game, & it’ll be chopped up as a week 2 blues led by the feisty Sun Belt Conference.

We should be #11.
Crazy that Arkansas and Kentucky jumped us as well as BYU.

The SEC circular reasoning is just so dumb.

I'm just surprised App State didn't jump into the top 10. But I guess they couldn't do that because then an ACC team would have an OOC win against a top 10 team.

But now Florida gets to say "we lost to a top 10 team". Same with South Carolina.

Advertisement
Back