#13 in AP, coaches poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else see how Texas loses a game but gets bumped up into the polls lol
I'm okay with that one. your starting qb goes out in the first quarter and you only lose by 1 to the #1 team in the country.

what i don't get is kentucky being #9 after beating Florida who was unranked a week before shooting up to #12 for no reason

Advertisement
Forget the numbers we have to win the ACC to really matter nationally. I think todays rankings is pretty spot on. I think we legitimately have a shot at playing for the conference championship. Anything less we’re back to irrelevant and a sh$t bowl.

I would be absolutely stunned if that a&m offense put up 30 points on a Steele defense, shiiiitt I think more likely that miami keeps that offense in the teens points wise

Are you serious? The defense that has slow LB, 1 CB, a LB playing safety, a safety crying he isn’t playing and D-line with zero pass rushers or elite playmakers is going to shut them down on the road? Y’all are a very optimistic bunch.

Great… going into College Station the higher ranked team. 🙄

Rat poison
And? Ass2Mouth just got beat at home by a Sun Belt team. Right now they're not a well-coached or well-regulated team. WTF cares about rankings? We have an opponent who is not playing well at the moment, we're not hitting on all cylinder either but 'rankings' ain't gonna decide the outcome of this game.

Are you serious? The defense that has slow LB, 1 CB, a LB playing safety, a safety crying he isn’t playing and D-line with zero pass rushers or elite playmakers is going to shut them down on the road? Y’all are a very optimistic bunch.
Who do they have on offense that can take advantage of those deficiencies on our defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would be absolutely stunned if that a&m offense put up 30 points on a Steele defense, shiiiitt I think more likely that miami keeps that offense in the teens points wise
Agreed. It will be like a 27-20 game, in either direction, but hopefully for us.

Advertisement
Back