12 commits for 2021 when nobody else in America has more than 7

Advertisement
Of course, that’s resulting in us deceptively being ranked #1 for 2021. (And I’m sure there are some idiots on here who think that’ll actually last.)

Anyway, this was an extremely annoying thing under Richt that I hoped Diaz would stop.

Some may see the glass as half-full, while others see this as a chance to set a new record for decommits.

Advertisement
Of course, that’s resulting in us deceptively being ranked #1 for 2021. (And I’m sure there are some idiots on here who think that’ll actually last.)

Anyway, this was an extremely annoying thing under Richt that I hoped Diaz would stop.
If the team keeps improving and we win out and carry that into a soft early 2020 schedule with more W's we have a good shot at keeping lots of those boys committed but we all know south florida kids have limited loyalty at best so we'll see.

Advertisement
Tim Burns, Chamon metayer, big baby Seymour, Khalil Brantley, the kicker, Tyler Johnson(Jaquan brother) are the ones I feel That are most solid to Miami. Other than that I could see the rest of those guys potentially decommitting

I agree but this is where we run into catch-22 problems. 11/12 of the recruits committed are from the Miami/Dade/SF area. A lot of them were ranked high right out of the gate, and expect to be treated as such. If we don't give a committable offer, we are accused of being the home school that is late with the offer.

Some of these players won't pan out or develop as thought and will get pushed out of the class (still counts as a decommit however) some will absolutely blow up and Bama, UGA, Clemson will come cherry pick, so what do you do? Not offer a kid just so he won't decommit?

Decommits are a problem but not as bad as the mopes make it seem. We drop a lot of kids, now maybe you can argue the evals are off and that it is an issue to offer in the first place but all schools throw out tonssss of offers.

The same mopes that want to argue "stats aren't important, look at our schedule" are the same ones saying "holy **** 18 decommits!" without looking at who those decommits are. Out of the 2018 decommits you had 5.... 1. Al Blades, (came back) and who are we really missing out of the remaining 4 of Randy Russel, Sitkowski, Jobe, and Patterson???

who are we really missing out of the remaining 4 of Randy Russel, Sitkowski, Jobe, and Patterson???

Irrelevant. Russel and Jobe were never coming here. Patterson and Sitkowski should have never been takes.

Any fan with a twitter account or access to this board knew this before the staff did. And that's the problem.

So Miami has the #1 class in 2021 and rather than being happy Miami is in the early lead for the best class in the country , the first thing that comes to mind for most of our fans is whining about how many will decommit. Pathetic. I rarely use the insult of calling people cucks, but that defeatist attitude is definitely cuck-ish.

Advertisement
So Miami has the #1 class in 2021 and rather than being happy Miami is in the early lead for the best class in the country , the first thing that comes to mind for most of our fans is whining about how many will decommit. Pathetic. I rarely use the insult of calling people cucks, but that defeatist attitude is definitely cuck-ish.
Short of winning a National Championship, this staff will never get ANY credit. Chip will last till 1 hour after the game and I assure you the same cucks will be on whining about what didn't go perfectly. Sad to have that state of mind because you know it carries over into their defeatist attitude towards their own lives.

Advertisement
Irrelevant. Russel and Jobe were never coming here. Patterson and Sitkowski should have never been takes.

Any fan with a twitter account or access to this board knew this before the staff did. And that's the problem.

Knew what exactly???

Yeah, and if we didn't offer them or give them "commitable" offers, we'd have everyone crying about why is UM always so late to recruit the "local dawgs" and how we are "disrespecting" them and not showing them "love". Love the lose-lose situation we are always in for recruiting.

Advertisement
Back