12 commits for 2021 when nobody else in America has more than 7

Advertisement
6 of them being 3 stars. I’m not a star ***** but why take 6 under the radar guys this early you should only take truly ELITE kids this early in the process.

Our list is insane per usual. This means absolutely nothing but following these dudes on social media here's my best guess at the % they end up canes:
  • Romello Brinson - 50%. Feels like he got pressured to commit to us and is still taking visits.
  • Savion Collins - 10%. I'm just waiting on his respect my decision tweet.
  • Laurence Seymore - 90%. Been with us through it all but you never know.
  • Thad Franklin - 75%. Is he the next Duke/Don? TBD.
  • Chamon Metayer - 75%. He seems pretty pro miami but who knows.
  • Jacolby George - 75%. We put this kid on the map and then we exploded this year on the field. Big schools will come after him.
  • Tyler Johnson - 90%. Quon's little bro has to be a cane, right?
  • Fred Eaford - 75%. I wanted to put 90% but his brother was a huge troll so I put 75%.
  • Kahlil Brantley - 90%. If we lose this kid, fire coach field.
  • Cortez Mckenzie - 50%. Honestly, I know nothing about this kid lol.
  • Tim Burns Jr - 75%. Feels like a true cane.
  • Andres Borregales - 90%. Kicker U baby!
This class is insane on paper. We will lose some of these kids but if we can keep 2/3 or 3/4 that would be a great start.

Advertisement
Tim Burns, Chamon metayer, big baby Seymour, Khalil Brantley, the kicker, Tyler Johnson(Jaquan brother) are the ones I feel That are most solid to Miami. Other than that I could see the rest of those guys potentially decommitting
"The Kicker" :ROFLMAO:

Of course, that’s resulting in us deceptively being ranked #1 for 2021. (And I’m sure there are some idiots on here who think that’ll actually last.)

Anyway, this was an extremely annoying thing under Richt that I hoped Diaz would stop.
You cannot lead the country in decommits if you do not first load up on premature commits.

This is just #TNM

2 weeks ago I ran into 2 parents that are btw fans and are close to the program. They basically said that no btw kid is interested in UM and most want to leave the state.
I find that pretty astonishing.
So while bags do play a part, it seems that winning is a lot more important than what dudes like me say when we talk about bags. The fact that the cool thing to do now is to leave the state is not a coincidence in view of the state of all 3 Florida programs recently. It’s also no secret what Florida school is ahead in recruiting and why.
For the past 10 years only several schools have been constantly talked about and are on every radio and tv show when the talk is college football. And during that time there was only a few weeks that UM was on those shows after we beat the domers.
That’s over half of these kids lives. A ten win season with close games isn’t gonna cut it. If we want to stop the bleeding we’re gonna have to beat these coastal teams the way a playoff team supposed to beat them.
Finish this class with the things you need and finally put together a season we and these local kids and families have been waiting for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many of us have been saying this for years.

On the flip side if we do what every other team does we aren't "showing them love".

Advertisement
Of course, that’s resulting in us deceptively being ranked #1 for 2021. (And I’m sure there are some idiots on here who think that’ll actually last.)

Anyway, this was an extremely annoying thing under Richt that I hoped Diaz would stop.

Simple arithmetic.

Subtract 15 from projected 2021 class who will de-commit, and that leaves us only 3 in the hole right now.

Advertisement
Back