12-2 buzz

**Miami made a very big impression on Tim Irvin during the in-home visit last night. The Canes were not going to receive an official before last night but he is now setting one up. Canes lead after last night.

**Miami has cooled on Emonee Spence. A decommitment looks imminent.

**As far as James Coley goes, there is nothing solid between him and Kentucky right now. Those rumors are premature at the moment. He is currently on the road recruiting for Miami. Now that doesn't mean something could develop, but that is where things stand right now.

Will update throughout the day.

Could Irvin have been told that P.Williams is gone as DB Coach Pete ?

P Williams was there, according to reports.

Advertisement
Keep the anger toward Golden on the football board.

When it comes to recruiting, I always want UM to get the best players they can possibly land. This is still about a program you love and want the best for regardless of the coaching situation...

Keep the anger toward Golden on the football board.

When it comes to recruiting, I always want UM to get the best players they can possibly land. This is still about a program you love and want the best for regardless of the coaching situation...

Finally someone with common sense.. Im sure if al under achieves as much as he did this year in the next season he will be gone. At this point i expect us to win 9 regular season games, minimum, play for a conference championship (if jameis is gone we might win it) and then be in a good bowl.

That is the expectations for the TEAM. Im rooting for Al to win with this team, even though i strongly believe he should be fired, we'll see what the staff can do.

But if Golden is gone i hope he leaves enough talent on this roster for the next coach to come in and win right away. Either Al will win his way out of miami, as most good coaches do, or he will under achieve next year and be gone.

Same speech, different year. By the way, if they dont fire him this year...what makes you think they gonna fire him next year if we win 7-8 games? We will be trending up.

Anyway, fine. If im being negative. I will stay quiet.

Advertisement
Same speech, different year. By the way, if they dont fire him this year...what makes you think they gonna fire him next year if we win 7-8 games? We will be trending up.

Anyway, fine. If im being negative. I will stay quiet.

7-8 wins means we lose to probably 4 or 5 of FSU, Clemson, Virginia, Vtech, Pitt, Cincinnati, Nebraska, Georgia Tech.

Best hopes for us is we get clemson in week 1, at home, watson doesnt play or is limited because his torn ACL and we win, Golden gets his first win over a ranked team, we take off and beat FAU and whoever else we schedule to cupcake at the beginning. Then go into the FSU game maybe 6-1? and they dont have Winston (will be a completely different team) and as long as that game means nothing towards us winning the coastal win or lose we still actually have something in us after that unlike this year and then beat the typical pitt, va, whoever at the end and we should be 9-3 10-2. Easier said than done, and believe me im as nervous as anyone with Golden and NoD, but also i believe in Kaaya, the kid wants to be great and i think he will and the kid can win a game by himself.

Don't care as long as they lock down studs this year... Fire fat Al next year and pull in a good staff, win championships with minimal dropoff

Don't care as long as they lock down studs this year... Fire fat Al next year and pull in a good staff, win championships with minimal dropoff

Thats what needs to be done. I would love to have Butch at this point but i just dont think the admin would buy into that after our own problems adding into someone that had ncaa problems at unc..regardless of if he had anything to do with it it just brings too much smoke and speculation. At thispoint they have proven to be cheap and if anything Golden is a business guy, maybe he will keep making excuses until we get the indoor facility, move to a new stadium (marlins park or whatever), then have no more excuses but at least we have everything we need once we hire a new coach to move this program forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back