12-2 buzz

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
**Miami made a very big impression on Tim Irvin during the in-home visit last night. The Canes were not going to receive an official before last night but he is now setting one up. Canes lead after last night.

**Miami has cooled on Emonee Spence. A decommitment looks imminent.

**As far as James Coley goes, there is nothing solid between him and Kentucky right now. Those rumors are premature at the moment. He is currently on the road recruiting for Miami. Now that doesn't mean something could develop, but that is where things stand right now.

Will update throughout the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Least amount of responses ever to a Pete recruiting post. Think most know none of it really matters if Golden is back next year.

Good info though Pete.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With the potential 2016 WR class coming, I'm perfectly fine with Chatham, Gosier and potentially Peete

And throw in 2015 WR Jared Pinkney from Norcross GA. He is a big possession reciever that is also a fierce blocker out in space, and has very good body control when high pointing the ball during a catch.

Pinkney's SR highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/782505/highlights/159574375

Go Canes

Honestly, Don't care for Goseir either. Chatman is the only WR other than Ridley I really actually want thisyear.

This only leads one to wonder about the cognitive dexterity of Irvin. Kid might not be all there if we made inroads this week.

Golden could recruit the fuggin 84 bears and still go 6-6. He will never win here

Advertisement
Golden could recruit the fuggin 84 bears and still go 6-6. He will never win here

This is exactly how I feel right now and very few people on this board love recruiting as much as I do. I just feel like in the end..even if we pull a good class that it wont matter. It will just be the same crap. Whats the difference between getting Tim Irvin and getting Tracy Howard? Jaquan Johnson and Deon Bush? Jordan Scarlett and Duke Johnson? We told that 2012 crew the same crap and look where we are at? We believed that they would be the ones to bring us back, and look where we are? Not their fault of course. Its the coaching. So what the **** does it matter?

Does this guy need 25 5* recruits in order to win 10 games and get to the ACC title game? Smh.

Thanks for the updates anyway, Pete.

He b*tches about depth but we had too many scholarship players on our roster and got penalized for it? If they arent good enough to at least give us depth then why the **** are they on the team and have a scholarship? Either play them or quit complaining about depth

2016 is insane----don't forget sam bruce- and that kid with the nickname of Pie from Miami High. I'm sure he'll wind up being a wide receiver- and I can not imagine anyone with more potential than him at wideout.

Advertisement
Jassid 82

You wrong these players suck. It's so obvious.. we see mixed tackles, dropped passes no heart. The players deserve some blame.

**Miami made a very big impression on Tim Irvin during the in-home visit last night. The Canes were not going to receive an official before last night but he is now setting one up. Canes lead after last night.

**Miami has cooled on Emonee Spence. A decommitment looks imminent.

**As far as James Coley goes, there is nothing solid between him and Kentucky right now. Those rumors are premature at the moment. He is currently on the road recruiting for Miami. Now that doesn't mean something could develop, but that is where things stand right now.

Will update throughout the day.

Could Irvin have been told that P.Williams is gone as DB Coach Pete ?

Advertisement
Back