12/1 Yale 730pm ESPN 3

Advertisement
Note that all 3 losses would be wins with Huellnandez playing. That's not even debatable. The administration has flushed the basketball season. Playing for the NIT before a single conference game. Complete incompetence.

I'm 42yo and I've never seen UM sports (football, baseball, basketball) in a worse place in my lifetime. Before now, have we ever failed to field competitive teams in all 3 major sports at the same time?

Advertisement
Just too many jump shots, it’s as if Coach JB is still scheming Xs and Os.

Hate to say it, but we’ve taken a step backwards since Coach Konkol left.

Just too many guys missing open looks. Amp has missed big 3’s in each of the last three losses.

CL seems to be regressing. Maybe it’s too many games lately. Still, his body language lacks emotion.

Add to that the whole DH crap, and it’s looking like a long season.

2 for 16 shots to end it, cant blame the Coach for that **** poor execution
You can blame the coaches for not having the offense run through Izundu as it was CLEAR he was dominant every time he touched the ball. It was a clear mismatch that we rarely looked to expose.

Instead, we played the same ISO ball crap with Lykes, Johnson, and company jacking up off balance, selfish, contested long 2’s. Sure we missed a few open 3’s, but there was little to no ball movement or willingness to get the ball inside.

And don’t even get me started on the **** poor defensive and rebounding effort...again! Not only does this team lack talent and depth, it also lacks leadership, hustle, and toughness. Pathetic.

Advertisement
All this negativity when there's one main reason for this embarrassing start to the season... Our best player and legit NBA prospect was allowed to be hijacked by the NCAA due to the incompetence of our weak administration

So funny how you guys think Dewan is some kind of saviour. This team has many issues period end of story.

Nobody is saying we're Duke. We're also obviously undefeated with Huellnandez playing. In other words, a borderline NBA big would have been enough to get this team over the hump against Seton Hall, Rutgers and Yale. Blake James is personally responsible for the three losses (and many more to come this season).

Fire Blake James.

Advertisement
Note that all 3 losses would be wins with Huellnandez playing. That's not even debatable. The administration has flushed the basketball season. Playing for the NIT before a single conference game. Complete incompetence.

I'm 42yo and I've never seen UM sports (football, baseball, basketball) in a worse place in my lifetime. Before now, have we ever failed to field competitive teams in all 3 major sports at the same time?
If you were 52 (or older), you couldn't/wouldn't say that.

Nobody is saying we're Duke. We're also obviously undefeated with Huellnandez playing. In other words, a borderline NBA big would have been enough to get this team over the hump against Seton Hall, Rutgers and Yale. Blake James is personally responsible for the three losses (and many more to come this season).

Fire Blake James.
I agree but hope we don't all have red faces if and when mysterious Hernandez case details do come out!

I agree but hope we don't all have red faces if and when mysterious Hernandez case details do come out!

If 6 months from now this investigation discovers that Huellnandez got his mom's fpl bill paid and free dinners at Benihana, it wouldn't change my opinion on this self inflicted wound one bit. You play the kid until evidence is presented.

Advertisement
If 6 months from now this investigation discovers that Huellnandez got his mom's fpl bill paid and free dinners at Benihana, it wouldn't change my opinion on this self inflicted wound one bit. You play the kid until evidence is presented.
I was thinking alot more serious than that. If he's not being played by Coach, the AD or the Compliance Officer (whoever is making the call) for something that minor, they all need to go.

This is what people don't realize.

We have two options. Play Huell and make the NCAAT. Lock up our recruiting class. Get those kids in. Have another good season next year and late next year we get hit with the whole you must vacate the 2018 season wins. Kids don't care. Our 2019 class is already in and we are on the way to make another NCAAT.

OR we could lose to a bunch of mid majors and get blown out in ACC play and miss the NIT. Have our recruiting class fall apart and end up with an even worse team next year.

Advertisement
Back