11/29 @ #12 Minnesota 9:15 [ESPN 2]

Advertisement
**** shame what Coach L is doing to Lonnie Walker. No offense being run through him. Just a three-point outlet.

Advertisement
Much like last season, we’ve had a couple lapses where they just look lost out there. Not exactly a basketball guru so I won’t pretend to know everything. Maybe someone else can explain it. Thankfully it’s early and this is our first real test, but still I just don’t get it.

As I type, looks like we’re getting hot again. Minnesota dude just made a shot while sitting on his ***.....

Advertisement
Much like last season, we’ve had a couple lapses where they just look lost out there. Not exactly a basketball guru so I won’t pretend to know everything. Maybe someone else can explain it, but I just don’t get it.

As I type, looks like we’re getting hot again. Minnesota dude just made a shot while sitting on his ***.....

Long game, young team and on the road against a top 15 club. Lapses will happen.

Not the best first half. Need to get our guards running more and to the rim. We need Brown to dominate the second half.

Much like last season, we’ve had a couple lapses where they just look lost out there. Not exactly a basketball guru so I won’t pretend to know everything. Maybe someone else can explain it, but I just don’t get it.

Long game, young team and on the road against a top 15 club. Lapses will happen.

Like I said, shades of last season. First real test, hoping we put everything together with the talent we have. Not sure “top 15 team” is comforting, as we’ll be playing big-time competition all season in the ACC. 9-1 against the big ten right now if that says anything.

STATS FG% REB AST BLK STL PF PTS
This Game .400 3 4 1 1 0 4

Newton this game at half. Based on some of the posts on here, one would think that he is...well never mind.

Advertisement
STATS FG% REB AST BLK STL PF PTS
This Game .400 3 4 1 1 0 4

Newton this game at half. Based on some of the posts on here, one would think that he is...well never mind.

Otherthen missing both foul shots Newton had a good 1st half. 4 asst and only 1 turnover, Its too bad Amp had to sit out the last 5 minutes of the half.

Advertisement
Missed opportunities at FT line by us, gotta get more consistent with that.

Minnesota is really weak in the post, if we keep attacking the basket we'll win.

Advertisement
Back