11-11

I mean we lost the FSU game by a billion points last year.

We were down by 7, driving with the ball before our QB got injured with 4 minutes left this year.

We've clearly improved, just not quickly enough for a lot of the posters on this site.
And yet Brohm in his first season has Louisville at 9-1. Always an excuse for the Canes and the Columbus Mafia

Advertisement
Yes there is. The excuse is the QB play is worse than anyone could have imagined. This bad? 6-4 with losses to 3 ranked teams.
Our scheme and coaching has nothing to do with how poor our QB play has been? TVD had a historic first 8 games to his career under Lashlee, did I expect him to continue at that level, no…but I didn’t expect him to regress to being an all time bad QB here.

Mario is 1 out of 4 on coordinators. Biggest issue with him is how he identifies coordinators to hire, the micro-management he has around them once hired and how long it takes to hire.

Inexcusable for any leader to go 1-4 and spent 5x longer than the normal.

Those saying he is worse than Shannon, Golden, Diaz must be new “fans”

Our scheme and coaching has nothing to do with how poor our QB play has been? TVD had a historic first 8 games to his career under Lashlee, did I expect him to continue at that level, no…but I didn’t expect him to regress to being an all time bad QB here.
I think the poor play is mainly on TVD with his locking on Restrepo and lack of progressing through his reads. 5 TDs and 11 picks in his last 5 games. That's coaching and scheme?

You’re like not really being serious when u say the bolded part right? Like it’s sarcasm? Cause scheme and coaching have a **** ton to do with QB play

Advertisement
You’re like not really being serious when u say the bolded part right? Like it’s sarcasm? Cause scheme and coaching have a **** ton to do with QB play
You’re not being serious? The person I was responding to was giving Mario a pass because the QB play has been terrible. It’s his scheme, his coordinators.

I think the poor play is mainly on TVD with his locking on Restrepo and lack of progressing through his reads. 5 TDs and 11 picks in his last 5 games. That's coaching and scheme?
Partly yes. Give him some quick WR screens, some max protect go routes, some crossing routes, give him a reliable TE in the game that has some athleticism and is a reliable pass catcher.

Advertisement
I’m sure you would’ve been happy with TCUs season last year. Sustained success is the goal here at Miami
Again, you have one year of Louisville under brown. How do you know this isn’t sustained by brohm? You are assuming that bc of the name of the team and not anything remotely factual. So far we have sustained mediocrity under Mario overall. Give me one elite season and I’m good. We’ve had zero elite seasons since 02.

Advertisement
Mario is so bad that he menmon didn’t even write a recap
I decided not to because I’d rather just let everyone else have their peace.

From a lot of what I’ve read it’s clear there’s two different games that are happening every Saturday & I must be watching the alternate universe one.

Again, you have one year of Louisville under brown. How do you know this isn’t sustained by brohm? You are assuming that bc of the name of the team and not anything remotely factual. So far we have sustained mediocrity under Mario overall. Give me one elite season and I’m good. We’ve had zero elite seasons since 02.
Ok we’ll see

I decided not to because I’d rather just let everyone else have their peace.

From a lot of what I’ve read it’s clear there’s two different games that are happening every Saturday & I must be watching the alternate universe one.
I was curious after the write up last week if there would be one this week. Especially with the corch job on display yesterday

I wasn’t a big fan of spread offenses but Lashlee converted me and in our conference you have to be able to score. You won’t shut down the good teams to under 20 most of the time.

I said that this isn’t the same offense we had weeks 1-4. Something happened during the bye week and imo that something was Mario meddling because we weren’t winning the way he wanted to win.

Dude can’t be happy with W’s he truly has to have it his way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back