11-11

What did you think about DBS?
I decided not to because I’d rather just let everyone else have their peace.

From a lot of what I’ve read it’s clear there’s two different games that are happening every Saturday & I must be watching the alternate universe one.

Advertisement
I do, yes.

So I ask again, why the **** would a guy from Lancashire give a **** about the graduates of a Miami high school?
Because no matter what Wario does, he ain't going anywhere because of the Columbus Mafia. I don't give a **** what you care about, that's the truth

You think we look real organized and modern on offense?

If the answer was yes, I and I think most here could live with that.

But we have a coach that costs us wins, is a terrible game day coach, everything looks chaotic and disorganized and that’s why most are ****ed.

****, UiF looks better organized as a program, a more modern offense than anything we have.

We are the third best team out of FSU and UiF.

The truth hurts but that’s were we are.
4th best team. UCF would beat the breaks off us

Mario’s record at UM to this point:

OR: 11-11
ACC: 5-9
ACC Home: 2-5

I said it prior to Mario hiring Guidry and Dawson—- How many HCs who replaced both coordinators after year 1 became successful?

Yea we likely have this clown for another 4 years but this bird is cooked. Mario ain’t it.

It’s hard enough to win, but when you have to overcome refs and horrible coaching It’s near impossible. It becomes a guaranteed loss when factor in the special teams blunders we make weekly.

There isn’t one thing you can take away from this season and say ah yes I see the vision. Outside of a few nice games defensively we might be worse than last year.

We are on the brink of a season collapse heading into signing day. We also have a pathetic 2024 class outside of a few guys. We have no answer for the QB, CB, and DT position.
We don't have a pathetic 2024 class. That's crazy talk

Advertisement
We don't have a pathetic 2024 class. That's crazy talk
It’s the same mediocre class that every failed miami coach has signed here. Decent ranking due to taking a ton of low 3 star players inflating the ranking. The class isn’t good. Let’s be clear about that. Mario cristobal showed our fanbase what a real class looks like last year. This class is Manny&Golden all over again.

dan Mullen would be my dream coordinator for offense. I just think hes happy being on tv w no pressure anymore. he didnt enjoy the end of his time at UF and it wasn't like he was bad there (he led them to their best seasons since Urban was an HC - 2 ny6 bowls and 1 ny6 win). it fell apart bc he wanted out and he isnt a recruiter. the biggest issue is seeing how our HC deals with another big ego as a coordinator.

Would be an amazing hire. But Mario too much of a control freak and Mullen would't put up with his micromanaging. Mullen is a very good offensive mind and would absolutely decimate opposing defenses with our O-line

Diaz was at 16-9 in conference play while Mario is 5-9.Mario will need to win 11 straight conference games just to tie him.Just think about that for a minute.
This might be the most damaging post I’ve read on here. Wow, that’s really bad. I wish the Columbus Mafia could read this.

It’s the same mediocre class that every failed miami coach has signed here. Decent ranking due to taking a ton of low 3 star players inflating the ranking. The class isn’t good. Let’s be clear about that. Mario cristobal showed our fanbase what a real class looks like last year. This class is Manny&Golden all over again.
We have 3 Good WRs. A very good DE class and a blue chip safety/RB. Yes we have a couple bad 3 star takes but there are some 3 star players who are legit takes like Isaiah Thomas, Kavion Broussard and Dylan Day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back