11-11

M3N

Senior
Mario’s record at UM to this point:

OR: 11-11
ACC: 5-9
ACC Home: 2-5

I said it prior to Mario hiring Guidry and Dawson—- How many HCs who replaced both coordinators after year 1 became successful?

Yea we likely have this clown for another 4 years but this bird is cooked. Mario ain’t it.

It’s hard enough to win, but when you have to overcome refs and horrible coaching It’s near impossible. It becomes a guaranteed loss when factor in the special teams blunders we make weekly.

There isn’t one thing you can take away from this season and say ah yes I see the vision. Outside of a few nice games defensively we might be worse than last year.

We are on the brink of a season collapse heading into signing day. We also have a pathetic 2024 class outside of a few guys. We have no answer for the QB, CB, and DT position.

Advertisement
They are better but we are at a critical fork in the road. Mario has to make the right decisions this off-season or this is our ceiling with him as head coach.

Advertisement
I see improvement on the defensive side of the ball and the OL. Everything else is about the same as last year. I believe Mario can continue to improve. But he really needs to fix the offense or he will never be successful here.
I mean we lost the FSU game by a billion points last year.

We were down by 7, driving with the ball before our QB got injured with 4 minutes left this year.

We've clearly improved, just not quickly enough for a lot of the posters on this site.

Advertisement
I mean we lost the FSU game by a billion points last year.

We were down by 7, driving with the ball before our QB got injured with 4 minutes left this year.

We've clearly improved, just not quickly enough for a lot of the posters on this site.
You think we look real organized and modern on offense?

If the answer was yes, I and I think most here could live with that.

But we have a coach that costs us wins, is a terrible game day coach, everything looks chaotic and disorganized and that’s why most are ****ed.

****, UiF looks better organized as a program, a more modern offense than anything we have.

We are the third best team out of FSU and UiF.

The truth hurts but that’s were we are.

We have improved from last year. Unfortunately we have not improved enough. We were awful last year. We are below average this year, average at best. With the money that we have committed to this program it's just not good enough.

I will stand in the paint for the defense and their growth. They are better than you think given their lack of depth and the fact the offense gives them no help. We have to keep Guidry. The rest of your post is right
Oh that boy Guidry is gone. L$U is coming thier defense is dog**** and he’s coaching gems here. Mario is ****ed if he can’t keep him next year

Advertisement
Would take Manny back in a second. Can't believe I would ever say that. Mario is the worst head coach that Miami has ever had and this is indisputable. We have to suffer through 3 more years of **** play before that fraud gets the axe

I said last year was all we needed see on Mario cause he doing worse than manny was with the same players and everybody called me crazy. But here we are ! #buyoutmario

Advertisement
You think we look real organized and modern on offense?

If the answer was yes, I and I think most here could live with that.

But we have a coach that costs us wins, is a terrible game day coach, everything looks chaotic and disorganized and that’s why most are ****ed.

****, UiF looks better organized as a program, a more modern offense than anything we have.

We are the third best team out of FSU and UiF.

The truth hurts but that’s were we are.
This year sure. The issues are so glaring I don’t think you can say the same about past regimes teams.

Diaz was at 16-9 in conference play while Mario is 5-9.Mario will need to win 11 straight conference games just to tie him.Just think about that for a minute.
And yet he said in his presser "nobody wants to talk about the condition the program was in when he got here". Definitely wasnt what he said when he got here. Now all of a sudden its a rebuild? Whats wrong Mario? Not enough 5 stars to cover your horrendous coaching? We have to recruit in the top five to over come his coaching deficiencies against below average teams.

Diaz was at 16-9 in conference play while Mario is 5-9.Mario will need to win 11 straight conference games just to tie him.Just think about that for a minute.
Will Smith Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back