10th on field coach

M3N

Senior
Do you think we grab a full time OC?

Maybe a STC?

Goes into effect January.

Bring Helfrich in board and we will steam roll fools

Advertisement
just covert third downs and get off the field in third and longs. hire someone that can fix that

Disagree. I think there is only one choice here. Ed Reed. Will be unstoppable on the trail and will get the team hype to play

No idea what Richt will do with this. If he decides to just add a body to help recruiting, I wouldn't mind Larry Scott coming back whenever the Tennessee craziness gets sorted out.

No idea what Richt will do with this. If he decides to just add a body to help recruiting, I wouldn't mind Larry Scott coming back whenever the Tennessee craziness gets sorted out.

I'd say NO larry scott. Get a baller who could take this thing over the top. I'd want a legend. Andre Johnson, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Reggie Wayne. Bring in a dude. Reed would be such a phenomenal choice.

Advertisement
Give me Helfrich. His offensive philosophy, combined with our talent, would put up a fvck ton of points.

Players gotta execute. It’s not complicated to understand. Wait for the breakdown, then read it. It’ll be a lot of words, but will make you smarter.

Advertisement
Disagree. I think there is only one choice here. Ed Reed. Will be unstoppable on the trail and will get the team hype to play

What makes you think Reed would come to Miami? And what exactly would his role be? We already have full-time cornerbacks and safeties coaches in Banda and Rumph. We need an OC or a full-time special teams coach.

I'm looking forward to [MENTION=5374]HurricaneVision[/MENTION] breakdown. I think we let a lot of opportunity on the field.

What makes you think Reed would come to Miami? And what exactly would his role be? We already have full-time cornerbacks and safeties coaches in Banda and Rumph. We need an OC or a full-time special teams coach.

I've read Reed wants to get into coaching. He's a rich guy with some free time now. South Florida seems to attract a lot of men like that. Move Banda to LB coach (with Diaz overseeing) and have Reed coach safeties. He'd be an absolute monster recruiting.

Advertisement
Art bryles is still at the house?

Get this car with south Florida athletes and just shut the door on a decade of dominance

I've read Reed wants to get into coaching. He's a rich guy with some free time now. South Florida seems to attract a lot of men like that. Move Banda to LB coach (with Diaz overseeing) and have Reed coach safeties. He'd be an absolute monster recruiting.

I seem to remember Reed wanting to throw his hat in the ring for the head coaching search. Said something to the effect of "It doesn't look that hard, you're just managing the team." What would he coach? Banda has recruited well and appears to have coached well enough.

Advertisement
A full time special teams coach would be interesting scenario. A lot of teams may do just that.

I doubt Richt hires an OC to call plays.

I'm the biggest Reed fan but why makes you think this "He'd be an absolute monster recruiting"??

Unless there is a shakeup on the current staff, I can only envision 3 scenarios:

1. ST coach
2. LB coach to lighten load on Diaz
3. OC to call plays

3. is the least likely IMO because when Richt took the job he claimed the freedom of calling plays was a big draw.

Advertisement
Back