10 year old Jimmy Derwin NJ QB

Madabs

Sophomore
(Best friends son) His Dad is a big Notre Dame fan, but I’m always in his ear about how It’s All About the U.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably has a BAMA offer already
He's my best friend's kid, has him with a private trainer, and just hired a PR person. He wants him to attend Bergen Catholic once he gets to HS. He only turned 10 in June and is in 5th grade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Youth football is getting ridiculous......a PR person, smh.

The kid looks decent for his age, but as someone that has coached youth football for awhile......a lot of things change between 5th grade and HS!
You need one to get on the Catholic Football teams in Northern NJ.

Advertisement
Agreed. Loads of short, white dudes on those defenses.
The Northeast is extremely segregated there are many towns that have less than a 5% black population. And the athletics in the urban communities are not very good, in NJ none of the major cities can compete in any of the sports, so all the D1 talent attend Catholic or Prep schools.

The Northeast is extremely segregated there are many towns that have less than a 5% black population. And the athletics in the urban communities are not very good, in NJ none of the major cities can compete in any of the sports, so all the D1 talent attend Catholic or Prep schools.
I was being tongue in cheek, but I have heard that about NJ athletics.
Their HS prep/catholic schools play legit comp, though. Off the top of my head I know Bergen, Don Bosco, and St. Peters, have been pretty good.

Advertisement
Back